Quantcast
ONE REASON to get a VITA

Forums - Sony Discussion - ONE REASON to get a VITA

Anfebious said:
I would get it for Persona 4 Golden. But the price is too high for me

Me right here, even though price is actually quite affordable if you compare it to other consoles, but where i live it takes a whole salary to afford one with the game.



Around the Network
SnowPrince said:
Anfebious said:
I would get it for Persona 4 Golden. But the price is too high for me

Me right here, even though price is actually quite affordable if you compare it to other consoles, but where i live it takes a whole salary to afford one with the game.


How much does it cost where you are?  I ordered mine for 25 USD.



$50 with 2 games



Nintendo and PC gamer

MDMAlliance said:
SnowPrince said:
Anfebious said:
I would get it for Persona 4 Golden. But the price is too high for me

Me right here, even though price is actually quite affordable if you compare it to other consoles, but where i live it takes a whole salary to afford one with the game.


How much does it cost where you are?  I ordered mine for 25 USD.

PSV games cost 60$ while ps3 games cost 75$, while a PSV system bundled with a game costs a full 400$ and that's exactly how much I got during my summer job. So got a PS3 GTA V bundle instead which i imported from USA. (I was hesitating a lot between the two systems)



SnowPrince said:
MDMAlliance said:
SnowPrince said:
Anfebious said:
I would get it for Persona 4 Golden. But the price is too high for me

Me right here, even though price is actually quite affordable if you compare it to other consoles, but where i live it takes a whole salary to afford one with the game.


How much does it cost where you are?  I ordered mine for 25 USD.

PSV games cost 60$ while ps3 games cost 75$, while a PSV system bundled with a game costs a full 400$ and that's exactly how much I got during my summer job. So got a PS3 GTA V bundle instead which i imported from USA. (I was hesitating a lot between the two systems)

we need to review your resume :) so you can earn more



 

Around the Network

I already have one, but I can tell you firsthand Killzone; Mercenary is AMAZING. Also, I think the US sales numbers might be wrong because I have zero issues finding full multiplayer instantly day or night, all game modes...Also global stats show 145 million kills since it was released 1 month ago...



PS+



PS3, PS4, PSV, Wii U, 3DS + 3DS XL Owner.

PlayStation Nation

NNID: aminryu1

I need to stop buying games...

as is



GTA V, and more open world games. I don't care how they dumb down the game's graphics lol.



aikohualda said:
Aerys said:

I give you few reason :


Coming :
-Tearaway

-Ys Celceta

-Freedom Wars

-Toukiden

-Oreshika 2

-Gravity Rush 2

-Soul Sacrifice Delta

-Phantasy Star Nova

-DanganRonpa: Another Episode

-DanganRonpa 3

-Demon Gaze

-Sorcery Saga: Curse of the Great Curry God

-Infamous



excellent exclusive games already out :
Uncharted
Gravity Rush
Wipeout
Unit 13
Little Big Planet
Soul Sacrifice
Persona 4G

i dont think you got the point of the thread.....

 

this is intended for people who doesnt own a vita... and those announced games doesn't really entice me or other people to buy the games.... the out games does not include because those games didn't made me buy a vita... or other people...


Well don't ask people then! Rather ask yourself. How do you expect us to know what your preferences are? LOL.