Forums - General Discussion - Holland getting real-world f-zero

Tagged games:

My sister linked me to this. She's not a gamer but she said that she thought the green lane part reminded her of f-zero :)

How cool is that?



Around the Network
But will all of the Netherlands radio stations start playing Mute City and Big Blue?

Even a bluff would suit me just fine...

the_dengle said:
But will all of the Netherlands radio stations start playing Mute City and Big Blue?

That would be neat, but from the video in OP it feels more like they'll be getting the Mii plaza theme.



lol. What they really need to do is implement this tech into the autobahn. Then we can have real-world F-Zero.

Even a bluff would suit me just fine...

That's jaw droppingly awesome. Hopefully countries learn from Holland and it comes to 'Murica

All of this, of course, is just my opinion.

Skyrim 100%'d. Dark Souls 100%'d. 
Dark Souls > Skyrim.
Halo 4 is the best damn FPS since Halo 3.
Proud pre-orderer of 2 PS4's and an Xbox One. 

Currently Playing: Dark Souls II, South Park
Playstation 4: MGS V GZ, Killzone: Shadow Fall, NBA 2k14.

Around the Network

Did he say mid 2013?  So this is already there?



Why doesn't america get cool stuff like this? Alll we get is the boring statue of liberty and niagra falls....and george bush jr.

 Bananaking was right, I was wrong. Like he always is. About the 3DS not selling at least 19.999 million in 2013...

Everyone copies Nintendo.

spurgeonryan said:
Why doesn't america get cool stuff like this? Alll we get is the boring statue of liberty and niagra falls....and george bush jr.

Well at least we have Tesla...



Around the Network
sethnintendo said:
spurgeonryan said:
Why doesn't america get cool stuff like this? Alll we get is the boring statue of liberty and niagra falls....and george bush jr.

Well at least we have Tesla...


You also have penguins and brazillian booty.

america is awesome.

 

@ OP: And at every 40 kms on the highway, there's a coffe shop, so you can get high... on the highway.