1. Mario- Listen, folks. Super Mario 3D World looks like a good game and I am really wondering what the story will be since Peach is a playable character, but I HOPE the next 3D Mario for the Wii U ( Yes, we will most likely get a 2nd 3D Mario game on the Wii U), it's either a game similar to Mario Galaxy or an open world Mario game. Anything, BUT ANOTHER 3D LAND.
I would totally be OK with a Mario Sunshine 2 or Mario Galaxy 3. Shigeru Miyamoto even said that Nintendo is looking into making more 3D Mario games that are in the style of the Galaxy games.
2. Zelda- Leaving Wind Waker HD aside, the next Zelda will change the conventions. Aonuma said that the next Zelda will be NON-LINEAR. He also said that multiplayer will most likely NOT be in the game. He also saying that he is looking at Skyrim and Dark Souls ( multiplayer) as inspirations. He is not saying that the next Zelda will ripoff Skyrim or Dark Souls though.
This is AWESOME. Skyward Sword had an awesome story, awesome dungeons, great gameplay additions like upgrading items, but the linear structure of the game wasn't really pleasing. It wasn't pleasing at all. It's good to hear that the next Zelda U will not be linear.
3. Metroid- Miyamoto DID say that Nintendo is looking into what they can do with Metroid. After Other M, I will eat up anything Metroid Wii U will have to offer......... except you know..... a sequel to Other M. I am not mad if isn't Prime 4, but just give me some Metroid, Nintendo! 6 years since a good Metroid game.. Sad....
4. Mario Kart- Mario Kart 8 looks awesome. Let's be real here. The tracks look really clever and just imagine Rainbow Road with the anti gravity mechanic! Wonderful. An interesting thing Mr. Konno said is that they are looking into fixing the Blue Shell. That was interesting since the Blue Shell from MK7 is decent enough in my opinion. Mario Kart has a bright future on the Wii U.
5. Super Smash Bros- I like the fact that Smash Bros 4 is gonna faster than Brawl which really makes happy. Not much to say to be honest. We have Mega Man, Wii Fit Trainer, The Villager and potentially other characters to be revealed. Let's hope they nerf Meta Knight. Please, Sakurai... nerf Meta Knight.... That's all I want.....
Can't wait to see what mechanics are gonna bring back. Is wavedashing coming back? How about combos? Are they gonna be easier to do? So many questions!
6. Star Fox- Star Fox Wii U is most likely gonna happen. Just like F-Zero. I want ONE thing from Star Fox Wii U. To go back to the roots of Star Fox and Star Fox 64. It's like any SF game after that failed to do a damn thing. Adventures was really meh. Assault was a failed attempt and Command? OK at best. Star Fox Wii Uhas some potential.
7. F-Zero- Besides more customization, a track editor, great online and shiny HD graphics, I would like F-Zero Wii U to have the same difficulty as F-Zero X. GX was insane at times. I am not saying that hard games are bad, but F-Zero X had the perfect difficulty. There was no reason to beef up the difficulty in such a way.
8. Kirby- A 3D Kirby game. It's TIME to do this. I don't want some Kirby 64 like game. I don't want a racing Kirby game. I WANT a 3D KIRBY GAME. I liked Epic Yarn and Kirby's Return to Dreamland, but I thnk it's time for a 3D Kirby game. No more 2D. No more 2.5D. No more racing. It's 3D TIME!
9. Donkey Kong- Tropical Freeze looks epic, but again, I want a 3D DK game. DK64 was awesome and imagine DK's jungle in shiny HD graphics. That would be so awesome. Maybe bring back the DK rap? Something similar would be awesome as well. Man, the DK rap is so dope.
10. Pokemon- Pokemon MMO or Pokemon Snap 2. No exceptions. Another Battle Revolution would suck. A Pokemon MMO would work, but sadly there are skeptical fans that don't want it even though it sounds a great idea. Snap 2 is a game that would work by using the Wii U GamePad as a camera. Make it happen, Nintendo!
---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---