Quantcast
Will #DriveClub have the highest player attachments next gen?

Forums - Sony Discussion - Will #DriveClub have the highest player attachments next gen?

By now Its safe to "assume" that PS4 has a fair chances of leading the sales vs Xb1 worldwide upon release. And its no secret that online Multiplayer on PS4 will require a PS+ subscription, and almost everyone I assume will subscribe to PS+ when purchasing PS4.  And we all know Sony is giving away Driveclub ps+ edition for free,  so by that virtue at launch #DC will have healthy online community of any next gen games! and highest attachment rate.. 

 

Though PS+ version of #DC will not have all the features compared to the retail version and with nominal fee i guess u can unlock all the features. so it won't be a surprise if it will be the first game to break 1mil mark (though BF4 or KZSF are likely candidates to reach there first). What do u guys think??

 

p.s. Can anyone confirm if new PS+ subscribers will get #DriveClub, or is it just existing subscribers?

 



Around the Network

I think it is anyone signed up for ps+ who obviously has a ps4 as well, that's ps4's free game for the year i think.

and since it is all about a driving community, it being free should definitely help it stay alive.



yeah i believe so since most people will get PS+



Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

early on drive club will out "sell" the ps4.



taus90 said:

its no secret that online Multiplayer on PS4 will require a PS+ subscription, and almost everyone I assume will subscribe to PS+ when purchasing PS4.  

Some say that not in every game online mod would require PS+, sony should clarify that, but yea, driveclub should be the most playable title, so it better be good))



Nintendo 2018

English is not my native language.
Around the Network
kitler53 said:
early on drive club will out "sell" the ps4.

???



mind said:
taus90 said:

its no secret that online Multiplayer on PS4 will require a PS+ subscription, and almost everyone I assume will subscribe to PS+ when purchasing PS4.  

Some say that not in every game online mod would require PS+, sony should clarify that, but yea, driveclub should be the most playable title, so it better be good))

Yea, Sony hasn't released a clear explanation for that, but from what Yoshida said I expect several of the "f2p" games (those that use their own servers) and subscription based MMOs to not require PS+ for online multiplayer.



Your making a whole lotta assumptions here.

You assume ps4 will outsell xb1 next gen.
You assume almost everyone who gets ps4 will subscribe to ps+
You assume everyone who subscribes to ps+ will download driveclub
You assume everyone who downloads driveclub will play driveclub.

I'll get driveclub but I don't see myself spending much time playing it. If its just a gimped version of the retail version then it probably won't hold my interest. Not really into racing games anyways.



taus90 said:
kitler53 said:
early on drive club will out "sell" the ps4.

???


you don't need to have the hardware, just the ps+ membership.  existing members that don't upgrade to ps4 day-1 wil still get it and it will be there waiting from them whenever they upgrade.



kitler53 said:
taus90 said:
kitler53 said:
early on drive club will out "sell" the ps4.

???


you don't need to have the hardware, just the ps+ membership.  existing members that don't upgrade to ps4 day-1 wil still get it and it will be there waiting from them whenever they upgrade.

Game is gonna be in IGC anyway.



Nintendo 2018

English is not my native language.