By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Will #DriveClub have the highest player attachments next gen?

mind said:
kitler53 said:
taus90 said:
kitler53 said:
early on drive club will out "sell" the ps4.

???

you don't need to have the hardware, just the ps+ membership.  existing members that don't upgrade to ps4 day-1 wil still get it and it will be there waiting from them whenever they upgrade.

Game is gonna be in IGC anyway.

not forever.  so even if i wait to get a ps4 until well after it leave the instant games collection i'll still have it. 

ps+ is such a great service.

Around the Network
kitler53 said:
taus90 said:
kitler53 said:
early on drive club will out "sell" the ps4.

???

you don't need to have the hardware, just the ps+ membership.  existing members that don't upgrade to ps4 day-1 wil still get it and it will be there waiting from them whenever they upgrade.

oh ok! Also it will be available for atleast a year. I guess Sony and Evolution studio are trying to build a community/fan base so that unlike Motorstorm #Driveclub will have buyers when DC2 comes out! its seems a smart move!

I don't thing everyone will subscribe to PS+ after buying a PS4. Not everyone plays online multiplayer.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

mind said:
taus90 said:

its no secret that online Multiplayer on PS4 will require a PS+ subscription, and almost everyone I assume will subscribe to PS+ when purchasing PS4.  

Some say that not in every game online mod would require PS+, sony should clarify that, but yea, driveclub should be the most playable title, so it better be good))

They did clarify, free to play online games wont require plus, neither would subscription based MMOs, like FF14. Also Cross game chat, leaderboards would also not require plus. 

MoHasanie said:
I don't thing everyone will subscribe to PS+ after buying a PS4. Not everyone plays online multiplayer.

yea, I expect 50-60% of the active install base to pay for online multiplayer

Around the Network

what's with f2p games like planetside 2? doesn't even need ps+

and no, not everyone will have ps+ at launch. if we learned something the last weeks then that most don't even have internet