Apparently word has got out that %60 of Vita game sales are digital and that the attach-rate is 10:1. Now this figure obviously includes digital only titles like Guacamelee and Super Stardust Delta. A few months ago a Sony rep stated that 1/3 of Vita consumers buy there retail games digitally rather than physically. So using that ratio, here are "actual" sales of the top 15 Vita games.
*NOTE* obviously not all games sold that well digitally while some sold better than that but remember we are just using %33 as a rule of thumb.
- Uncharted Golden Abyss - 1,450,611
- Call of Duty Black Ops Declassified- 1,103,720
- Assassin's Creed III Liberation - 1,028,009
- Persona 4 Golden - 674,683
- Fifa Soccer - 635,303
- LittleBigPlanet Vita - 630,935
- Hot Shots Golf World Invitational - 544,119
- Need for Speed Most Wanted - 519,003
- Rayman Origins - 491,583
- Mortal Kombat - 483,417
- Gravity Rush - 460,053
- Soul Sacrifice - 442,373
- Unit 13 - 428,915
- Madden NFL 13 - 390,227
- Ragnarok Odyssey - 358,765
- Total Software sales - 19,335,466
So as you can see by adding those digital sales the Vita actually has three 1 million sellers and 8 games over half a million.
Remember though, take these number with a grain of salt the size of Mt. Everest but it's still interesting to see how sales would end up at when dong this.