Apparently word has got out that %60 of Vita game sales are digital and that the attach-rate is 10:1. Now this figure obviously includes digital only titles like Guacamelee and Super Stardust Delta. A few months ago a Sony rep stated that 1/3 of Vita consumers buy there retail games digitally rather than physically. So using that ratio, here are "actual" sales of the top 15 Vita games.
*NOTE* obviously not all games sold that well digitally while some sold better than that but remember we are just using %33 as a rule of thumb.
- Uncharted Golden Abyss - 1,450,611
- Call of Duty Black Ops Declassified- 1,103,720
- Assassin's Creed III Liberation - 1,028,009
- Persona 4 Golden - 674,683
- Fifa Soccer - 635,303
- LittleBigPlanet Vita - 630,935
- Hot Shots Golf World Invitational - 544,119
- Need for Speed Most Wanted - 519,003
- Rayman Origins - 491,583
- Mortal Kombat - 483,417
- Gravity Rush - 460,053
- Soul Sacrifice - 442,373
- Unit 13 - 428,915
- Madden NFL 13 - 390,227
- Ragnarok Odyssey - 358,765
- Total Software sales - 19,335,466
So as you can see by adding those digital sales the Vita actually has three 1 million sellers and 8 games over half a million.
Remember though, take these number with a grain of salt the size of Mt. Everest but it's still interesting to see how sales would end up at when dong this.
PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)