Forums - Mobile Discussion - Do you own a smartphone?

Which brand?

Apple
Samsung
HTC
Sony
Blackberry
Flip phone
Other
None/landline/whatever else

So, just interested on who on here owns a smart phone and what brand. What are your thoughts on flip phones going forward into the future? Will they stay due to a segment of the market that will prefer them or will they go extinct eventually?

I currently own an Apple Iphone 4S.



ib0MhCVqhqacam

Around the Network
I had a smart phone for a while, but it broke down rather quickly on me, so now I just own an older model,.

yes a samsung. but i wont be getting another samsung ever again

 The One and Only

VizionEck

bananaking21 said:
yes a samsung. but i wont be getting another samsung ever again

How come? By what I've read/seen around the samsung galaxy series is really nice, comparable to apple.



ib0MhCVqhqacam

An iphone 3GS, got it for free.



A thing of beauty, strength, and grace lies behind that whiskered face.

Around the Network
BloodyRain said:
bananaking21 said:
yes a samsung. but i wont be getting another samsung ever again

How come? By what I've read/seen around the samsung galaxy series is really nice, comparable to apple.


they are simply crap. yes they jam a lot of features and specs in the device but if you arent willing to shell out 500 bucks for a galaxy S then dont expect any software updates. also mine is slow, laggy and buggy. my uncles S2 is the same way. i have the samsung galaxy wonder. honestly piece of advice, stay away from samsung mobiles as much as you can



 The One and Only

VizionEck

I got the middle one. So to answer your question: Nope :)



Samsung Galaxy Note

I'll never get anything other than the Samsung Note line. Perfect balance of features.

Yeap... Apple 4.

PlayStation Nation

"Making haters eat crow since 1994"
Lord of Gran Turismo - Ethomaz the Undertracked

Around the Network
kain_kusanagi said:
Samsung Galaxy Note

I'll never get anything other than the Samsung Note line. Perfect balance of features.

How are samsung phones in your experiance?



ib0MhCVqhqacam