PS Vita will outsell Wii U lifetime. Do you agree or not?
Some facts that might point to it:
- PS Vita yet to receive a price cut; it will always be cheaper than the Wii U;
- PS Vita already outselling Wii U in Europe (4 consecutive weeks now);
- PS Vita's competition is already out; Wii U's true competition is yet to come and it's falling short of sales targets already;
- PS Vita's integration with PS3, PS4, PSN and PlayStation Plus could very well give it a boost via bundling or strong PS4 sales in the future; Wii U's networking services and integration don't look as strong;
- PS Vita is more likely to receive third party support than the Wii U once the new next gen consoles come out.
Link to my original prediction (Jan 3rd 2013): http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4997717
- PS Vita Japan price cut in March 2013. PSV outsold Wii U 6 to 1 for 2 weeks increasing gap by 100K.