Quantcast
The Official Legend of Zelda Thread: Breath of the Wild Sells 13.61 Million on Switch

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Legend of Zelda Thread: Breath of the Wild Sells 13.61 Million on Switch

When are you getting Link's Awakening?

Day 1! 15 62.50%
 
Will wait for a sale 6 25.00%
 
Not interested 3 12.50%
 
Total:24
The_Liquid_Laser said:
I really love Zelda 2. I can play it over and over again and still enjoy it. The difficulty is part of the fun, because it is an action game. It probably would have been better if you could keep leveling up though (and not eventually max out). That way if you find things too hard, then you can keep leveling.

My main complaint about Zelda 2 is that they never explain you can chop down trees using the hammer by pressing B on the overworld. That just does not seem intuitive at all.

Oh my god yes! That is sooo counter-intuitive.

The manual does mention it but I totally forgot by the time I got to the part where you need that information.



Around the Network
mZuzek said:
S.Peelman said:
I was watching some quiz on tv just now.. and one of the contestants was asked what his favorite videogame is. He answered “Zelda Ocarina of Time”.

I nodded in agreement.

Ew.

No wait I remembered correctly now; he actually said it was Skyward Sword.



Zaavi has a new line of Zelda clothing:

Source



Just...

https://youtu.be/-_n52JJpwe8

Right this guy just won the internet's Botw category 



Wyrdness said:

Just...

https://youtu.be/-_n52JJpwe8

Right this guy just won the internet's Botw category 

Transforming BoTW into a DMC game with all these combos,lol.



Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Around the Network
Wyrdness said:

Just...

https://youtu.be/-_n52JJpwe8

Right this guy just won the internet's Botw category 

Holy shit. I will NEVER be that good at any Zelda game. I'd love to see an edit of this that cut out all the menu pauses.



We were overdue for a new poll!

Check it out!



Veknoid_Outcast said:
We were overdue for a new poll!

Check it out!

Nice. Sadly, this september is already so full that I can't concentrate myself on Zelda this time around ... I'll give it my attention once I'm mostly clean with my current librairy which means not before Deccember/January at least ...



Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Mar1217 said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:
We were overdue for a new poll!

Check it out!

Nice. Sadly, this september is already so full that I can't concentrate myself on Zelda this time around ... I'll give it my attention once I'm mostly clean with my current librairy which means not before Deccember/January at least ...

This month is absurd.

I fear my Switch backlog will soon be insurmountable..



I assume you can guess my answer to this poll.