Quantcast
WiiU - Lots of new Info - Same poor result. Why Nintendo Direct just confirms my fears.

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - WiiU - Lots of new Info - Same poor result. Why Nintendo Direct just confirms my fears.

TakeMeToTheHospital said:
I think this direct was targeted to Nintendo fans and hardcore gamers. I'm sure Nintendo are also working on several new casual franchises like Wii Sports and Nintendo Land but didn't bother mentioning yet.

They did announced one casual game during the direct, Wii U party or something.



Nintendo and PC gamer

Around the Network
TakeMeToTheHospital said:
I think this direct was targeted to Nintendo fans and hardcore gamers. I'm sure Nintendo are also working on several new casual franchises like Wii Sports and Nintendo Land but didn't bother mentioning yet.

they will save it for e3



 

osed125 said:
TakeMeToTheHospital said:
I think this direct was targeted to Nintendo fans and hardcore gamers. I'm sure Nintendo are also working on several new casual franchises like Wii Sports and Nintendo Land but didn't bother mentioning yet.

They did announced one casual game during the direct, Wii U party or something.


yeh i was gonna mention that but I think they announced that one cause it's very near completion.





Currently own:

 

  • Ps4

 

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

I am thinking about creating a doom thread myself

any ideas what i can use in it?



    R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(


Around the Network
Roma said:
I am thinking about creating a doom thread myself

any ideas what i can use in it?


Uncharted 3 hasn't outsold Uncharted 2. UNCHARTED IZ DOOM

Ps4 might not have backward compatibility. PS4 IZ DOOM

Microsoft is launching new xbox with only Kinect games. XBOX IZ DOOM

Apple releases game console. MS AND SONY IZ DOOM

Nintendo fans get ecstatic when gamecube game gets remade in HD. WII U IZ DOOM

Vgchartz has way too many of these types of threads and the moderations are very inconsistant. VGCHARTZ IZ DOOM



Currently own:

 

  • Ps4

 

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

Well i dont think this is a bad thing. If i want to buy a ps4 it has to have a more Uncharted, more God of War, more Gran Turismo, more Sly racoon,more Ratchet and Clank.

New Ips are only the ice of the cake. So i dont think its a bad thing to satisfy the fans.

If this games will turn wii us fate is yet another question.

Sales wise the have released its biggest seller called Super Mario Brosd Wii U last christmas, so will a new 3d Mario game skyrocket Wii U sales or only convince the fans to buy the console is another question we cant answer yet.



ps3-sales! said:
Roma said:
I am thinking about creating a doom thread myself

any ideas what i can use in it?


Uncharted 3 hasn't outsold Uncharted 2. UNCHARTED IZ DOOM

Ps4 might not have backward compatibility. PS4 IZ DOOM

Microsoft is launching new xbox with only Kinect games. XBOX IZ DOOM

Apple releases game console. MS AND SONY IZ DOOM

Nintendo fans get ecstatic when gamecube game gets remade in HD. WII U IZ DOOM

Vgchartz has way too many of these types of threads and the moderations are very inconsistant. VGCHARTZ IZ DOOM

less non Nintendo and more Nintendo please



    R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(


If you were paying attention to the Nintendo Direct then you are not the New "Casual" Audience.

The "casuals" get focus from Nintendo at Mall events and E3 and via Mass Media outlets

Also, Nintendo Land is the best game for families (casuals) created to date.



Pretty much sums up all the new announced games. None of them are going to be big with the Wii casuals except Mario Kart which can only sell as well as the system's user base allows and like the OP said the games shown are very good news for the Nintendo faithful.



XBL Gamertag: ckmlb, PSN ID: ckmlb