Forums - Sony Discussion - Are we getting Uncharted Vita 2 in 2013?

Tagged games:

So title says it all. 

Uncharted:GA is at over a million with digital (easy) and it released in 2011 so do you think we will get Uncharted Vita 2 this year?

What do you want from the game? 

- new environments other then jungle

- online (maybe even connected to Uncharted 3 online)

- huge cinamatic scenes. Something GA missed

- Chloe and Drake story 

 

you? 



Around the Network
Would be cool, but honestly i'd like Bend to make an Infamous Vita title or God of War Vita.
UC:GA was selling good until it came to PS+, so now really the most people should have it. And i think it would be far too early to make a second game. It wouldn't add to "the games you want to justify a vita purchase", and it won't help pushing software.
Please, no UC:GA2.

must-have-list for platforms i don't own yet:

WiiU: Donkey Kong

XBone: Dead Rising 3, Ryse

Gehirnkrampf said:
Would be cool, but honestly i'd like Bend to make an Infamous Vita title or God of War Vita.
UC:GA was selling good until it came to PS+, so now really the most people should have it. And i think it would be far too early to make a second game. It wouldn't add to "the games you want to justify a vita purchase", and it won't help pushing software.
Please, no UC:GA2.


I thought that but look what Uncharted 2 did for the Uncharted series and even the PS3. UGA had its flaws but this Christmas it was 2 years since GA and Bend could have ironed things out and made an amazing follow up. If its really good then it will sell systems with media hype and buzz. Infamous hopefully is done with. Infamous wont add anything to vita it's never been a must have game for people to jump onto the PS3. God of war needs a vita release but not soon. God of War:A is close and that's enough until God of War 4. Then a vite title. I love uncharted and bend spent 3 years making the engine work on the Vita and building the game so I don't think they will be moving development onto another franchise anytime soon. A new Uncharted Vita game will b a nice gold over for fans until Uncharted 4 which I personally don't thinks coming till Holiday 2014 :/



Hope so GA was brilliant! Bring on more I say!

Sony needs to cool it with Uncharted for a bit, it's a great series but it's getting a little long in the tooth. It would be nice if they left the IP alone until PS4 launch and really wowed us with it as a launch title.

Around the Network
PlaystaionGamer said:

So title says it all. 

Uncharted:GA is at over a million with digital (easy) and it released in 2011 so do you think we will get Uncharted Vita 2 this year?

What do you want from the game? 

- new environments other then jungle

- online (maybe even connected to Uncharted 3 online)

- huge cinamatic scenes. Something GA missed

- Chloe and Drake story 

 

you? 


I presonally want it to stay that way. 

I don't really care for another Uncharted right now. 





4 ≈ One

Dgc1808 said:
PlaystaionGamer said:

So title says it all. 

Uncharted:GA is at over a million with digital (easy) and it released in 2011 so do you think we will get Uncharted Vita 2 this year?

What do you want from the game? 

- new environments other then jungle

- online (maybe even connected to Uncharted 3 online)

- huge cinamatic scenes. Something GA missed

- Chloe and Drake story 

 

you? 


I presonally want it to stay that way. 

I don't really care for another Uncharted right now. 

On a slightly unrelated note, although I don't wnat another Uncharted game right now, your sig reminded me that Nathan Drake's move list in PSABR is THE GREATEST THING EVER.  I always laugh that he can throw barrels, but Donkey Kong can't in Smash Brothers.



i think they need a good online. maybe not as deep as uncharted 3's but something like uncharted 2's online. it was really fun, if the vita does that then that might attract in a lot of people. survivor mode, co-op adventure, team death match, elimination, team-objective and capture the flag (i forgot its name in uncharted3) would be enough.

online games is where the vita can have a huge edge over the 3DS. and if killzone has a good online and sony make an uncharted with a good online too then i can see a lot of people jumping in on the vita bandwagon

i would love another uncharted but i agree with others in this thread that the IP should be left until the ps4. at the moment i would want to see an infamous or god of war vita.

Around the Network
It wouldn't be bad to have another Uncharted for Vita. That series still is flush with potential. Infamous and God of war on the other hand are pretty much over and done. Infamous would have to stretch for story and God of War is pretty well flushed out with 6 games now. I don't think we will see a God of War 4 either, that series is done with Ascension. Sony is going to try to throw in some new IPs.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

GT_168 Trophy Card