Quantcast
GamrConnect 3DS Recommendation Thread

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - GamrConnect 3DS Recommendation Thread

Smeags said:
Acevil said:
Devil Survivor Overclocked in terms of RPG.

Is that an RPG or more of a Strategy RPG?


If you get down to it, it is both! I would put it into RPG. 



 

Around the Network
KylieDog said:
I recommend not buying a 3DS yet.

You are just grumpy, because I have Revelations and you have not. Put it on the list, Smeags.



Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

RolStoppable said:

You are just grumpy, because I have Revelations and you have not. Put it on the list, Smeags.

Yes sir!



Is there an equivalent thread for Virtual Console titles?



Love and tolerate.

I'll be adding VC titles as well (Link's Awakening is up there already). So this will be your one stop shop for all your 3DS gaming needs. ^_^

But yeah... I still have some work to do. So it only gets better from here. Also, if you guys have any thread design suggestions I'm all for hearing them.



Around the Network
Acevil said:
Smeags said:
Acevil said:
Devil Survivor Overclocked in terms of RPG.

Is that an RPG or more of a Strategy RPG?

If you get down to it, it is both! I would put it into RPG. 

I think it's more tactics than rpg. The main flavour is tactics and a side of rpg.



why don't you have a horror category? I would put RE:R in there



    R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(


Mutant Mudds is out on the eShop and the reviews are spot on,the game is awsome.

Reviews:
http://www.gamerankings.com/3ds/633236-mutant-mudds/index.html



Stephleref said:
Mutant Mudds is out on the eShop and the reviews are spot on,the game is awsome.

Reviews:
http://www.gamerankings.com/3ds/633236-mutant-mudds/index.html

I've been keeping my eye on it as well! Once the DB Admins get my banner up (I already sent it in), I'll add it. ^_^



I'm wondering if I should split up Retail and eShop games. Hrm...