Forums - General Discussion - The Official Anime Discussion Thread

amp316 said:
DemoniOtaku said:
BasilZero said:
DemoniOtaku said:
Yesterday I watched Naruto Shippuden 250... What a waste of Time! Never going to watch it again! I'll keep reading the manga but the anime is bad and boring...


Yeah....well to be honest I started watching it after skipping several episodes of the original naruto anime, dropped it so quick it lol.

 

Also woo 500+ posts and 50+ pages *_*

That anime lost is path.. :/ At least bleach is cool in the Manga based episodes.. But naruto is not.. is Sad really sad...

May I ask why you guys don't like Naruto Shippuden?  I can understand not liking the fillers, but the manga based stuff is pretty cool in my opinion.  Today's episode was really good.

I agree. Manga material is still usually pretty good. There as exceptions though as Gaara rescue arc was pretty crappy. Latest arc has been best in long time. I was kinda shocked how great 249/249 double episode was. Bleach in the otherhand has been crap since Rukia rescue arc and it gets worser all the time. One Piece is easily the best of these long running shonens though.



Around the Network
pezus said:

Bleach is ending next month


So I will be a half a yearbehind when it ends...thats a easy catch up and I can be happy I will be able to put Bleach into my finished anime.



.........Fuck Dsister

KillerMan said:
amp316 said:
DemoniOtaku said:
BasilZero said:
DemoniOtaku said:
Yesterday I watched Naruto Shippuden 250... What a waste of Time! Never going to watch it again! I'll keep reading the manga but the anime is bad and boring...


Yeah....well to be honest I started watching it after skipping several episodes of the original naruto anime, dropped it so quick it lol.

 

Also woo 500+ posts and 50+ pages *_*

That anime lost is path.. :/ At least bleach is cool in the Manga based episodes.. But naruto is not.. is Sad really sad...

May I ask why you guys don't like Naruto Shippuden?  I can understand not liking the fillers, but the manga based stuff is pretty cool in my opinion.  Today's episode was really good.

I agree. Manga material is still usually pretty good. There as exceptions though as Gaara rescue arc was pretty crappy. Latest arc has been best in long time. I was kinda shocked how great 249/249 double episode was. Bleach in the otherhand has been crap since Rukia rescue arc and it gets worser all the time. One Piece is easily the best of these long running shonens though.

That's the problem.. it was a Long Time and for me the quality isn´t as good as first episode of Shippuden.. nor animations neither script...

 

And Bleach a Stalled it arround chapter 220..

 

And on other theme... Anyone has wathced "the House of Five leaves"? or Recently Usagi Drop?



I've seen both House of Five Leaves and Usagi Drop. Both are very good shows.

outlawauron said:
amp316 said:
DemoniOtaku said:
BasilZero said:
DemoniOtaku said:
Yesterday I watched Naruto Shippuden 250... What a waste of Time! Never going to watch it again! I'll keep reading the manga but the anime is bad and boring...


Yeah....well to be honest I started watching it after skipping several episodes of the original naruto anime, dropped it so quick it lol.

 

Also woo 500+ posts and 50+ pages *_*

That anime lost is path.. :/ At least bleach is cool in the Manga based episodes.. But naruto is not.. is Sad really sad...

May I ask why you guys don't like Naruto Shippuden?  I can understand not liking the fillers, but the manga based stuff is pretty cool in my opinion.  Today's episode was really good.

You'll be surprised how many people avoid the long running shounen series. At this point, I can only think negative connations when Naruto and Bleach are mentioned.

No.  I wouldn't be surprised at all.  I know that people love to hate Naruto.  I was just asking why they do. 



Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network
pezus said:

Bleach is ending next month


I'm not happy about this, but I can't say that I didn't see it coming.  The Fullbring Arc is worst thing in the history of that series as far as I'm concerned.



Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Spice and Wolf makes me happy. I like that anime. ^_^ Holo is so funny.

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.http://i.imgur.com/fOMna.png

Moonhero said:
Spice and Wolf makes me happy. I like that anime. ^_^ Holo is so funny.


This made me to remember that were in the hell is third season!? =(



amp316 said:
outlawauron said:
amp316 said:
DemoniOtaku said:
BasilZero said:
DemoniOtaku said:
Yesterday I watched Naruto Shippuden 250... What a waste of Time! Never going to watch it again! I'll keep reading the manga but the anime is bad and boring...


Yeah....well to be honest I started watching it after skipping several episodes of the original naruto anime, dropped it so quick it lol.

 

Also woo 500+ posts and 50+ pages *_*

That anime lost is path.. :/ At least bleach is cool in the Manga based episodes.. But naruto is not.. is Sad really sad...

May I ask why you guys don't like Naruto Shippuden?  I can understand not liking the fillers, but the manga based stuff is pretty cool in my opinion.  Today's episode was really good.

You'll be surprised how many people avoid the long running shounen series. At this point, I can only think negative connations when Naruto and Bleach are mentioned.

No.  I wouldn't be surprised at all.  I know that people love to hate Naruto.  I was just asking why they do. 

Because it isn't a very good show. Pretty much the same reason for Bleach (although, I think most would say Bleach is worse).



Around the Network
We're not certain if Bleach is "ending." An episode 367 on April 3rd has been listed for TV Osaka, so it could very well be that it is just changing timeslots

The evidence for cancellation is that the next 5 episodes are going to cover the whole remaining Fullbring arc

It is doubtful that the series will disappear entirely. If it does drop for now, it will reappear once the final manga arc is over, or something, like how InuYasha did it with a more organized rendition of the final arc. Because they would otherwise have to go into fillers immediately again, and I do doubt the ratings could take that at this point...

New Smash, New Mains

Werewolf Bar Mitzvah, Spooky Scary