Quantcast
NPD Dec: X360 #1, 1.7m, 900k - 1m Wii, PS3

Forums - Sales Discussion - NPD Dec: X360 #1, 1.7m, 900k - 1m Wii, PS3



December Hardware:
X360 - 1.7m (Down 8.6% YOY) (46% share this month)
PS3 - 900k - 1m
Wii - 900k - 1m

3DS -
DS -
PSP -


Total 2011 Hardware Year End:
X360 - 7,240,000 (Up YOY - 475k)
PS3 - (Up YOY - )
Wii - (Down YoY - )

3DS -
DS - (Down YOY - )
PSP - (Down YOY - )


Software:


2011 NPD Releases:
Threads - Jan - Feb - Mar - April - May - June - July - Aug - Sep - Oct - Nov -
Previews  - Jan - Feb - Mar - April - May - June - July - Aug - Sep - Oct - Nov - Dec
Results - Jan - Feb - Mar - April - May - June - July - Aug - Sep - Oct - Nov - Dec



 

Around the Network

Will be interesting, lets see if 360 is undertracked/overtracked in US or in the Rest of the Globe... 1.6M is a big big big undertracking, im beting it did 3.3M in the U.S (500K more than VGC has) and the other 1.1M came from Latin America, Mostly from Europe and A/MEA.



Year end totals will be interesting!



 

Argh_College said:

Will be interesting, lets see if 360 is undertracked/overtracked in US or in the Rest of the Globe... 1.6M is a big big big undertracking, im beting it did 3.3M in the U.S (500K more than VGC has) and the other 1.1M came from Latin America, Mostly from Europe and A/MEA.

don't really think will that much in USA,maybe even overtracked,but undertracked MEA



Pachter... yikes.

Vgchartz numbers looking good, wouldn't be surprised to see 3DS overtracked though.



Around the Network
D-Joe said:
Argh_College said:

Will be interesting, lets see if 360 is undertracked/overtracked in US or in the Rest of the Globe... 1.6M is a big big big undertracking, im beting it did 3.3M in the U.S (500K more than VGC has) and the other 1.1M came from Latin America, Mostly from Europe and A/MEA.

don't really think will that much in USA,maybe even overtracked,but undertracked MEA

Probably you´re right



see you all at 10. (UK)



I'm not really here!

Link: Shipment History Since 1995


kowenicki said:
see you all at 10. (UK)

i thought its at 11.30pm UK time ?? Allways have been.

I made a thread and it multiplicated itself :o



I think the VGC US numbers will be very close to the NPD either way. Overtracked/undertracked by 100k. Shipments will be more interesting next week to see how things fare abroad.



Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

Argh_College said:
kowenicki said:
see you all at 10. (UK)

i thought its at 11.30pm UK time ?? Allways have been.

I made a thread and it multiplicated itself :o


its says eta 9 hours... thats 11, but i thought it had been at 9 hours since the start hence 10?

 

seece, can you clarify?



I'm not really here!

Link: Shipment History Since 1995