Which one are you and which one do you support? I'm Canadian but my cousin just came over to my place last week and we were talking about the most corrpt country in the world (The United States of America) and who were the ones who really screwed up the country. I may think differenlty than you so please don't critize me. Anyways let me start out with I don't think the Democrats are any good infact there both bitches but I think the U.S screwed up mostly because of George W. Bush. The three things I'm gonna identify here are.
1. The Iraq War (You all should know about that one)
2. The Republican's treating the poor unfairly.
3. And less taxes on the rich.
4. Republican's leaving the bank in charge of the U.S.
2. I'm guessing everyone knows about number one so I'll jump on to number two. The Republican's have stated before they think that the poor are lazy despite them working 40 hours a week on average. Republicans have blamed the poor for this financial crysis that they are going through. Well what will you do when your monthly expenses outpace your income? And with hardly any finacial or social assisstance just make things worse. They have stated that the poor are subsidezed by welfare. WTF they don't even qualify for public assistance. Only the people who are severly injured or disables get SOME help. Not the ones who are working there ass off earning money?
3. And last but not least instead of taking taxes from big compaines they help them with the middle class's money. The Repubilcan's always go buy saying "less taxes" but what they mean by that is less taxes for the rich. There are so many companies especillay on Wall Street that have made billions maybe trillions of dollars in proift but haven't spend a dime on taxes, even worse the Republican's support that. I can assure you if the government actaully took the taxes from those big companies the U.S. wouldn't be in this state right now.
4. This is by far the most important one. Since Republican's left the banks in control in America (don't argue) and when the Chinese decided to invest in America aka the U.S.A. banks. So China gave big loans to them and the banks gave loans to people then people invest in houses and cars and many other products and then China buys those cars and all the other products. So basicly China was buying there own money back and paying interest as well. As soon as China found out they took all there money back and the very next day the U.S. market crashed
So what do you think?