Quantcast
2nd Qtr 2011 Shipment Predictions

Forums - Sales Discussion - 2nd Qtr 2011 Shipment Predictions

thx1139 did one of these for Q1, and havn't seen one from him for Q2 so though I'd start one.

So feel free to place your predictions below!

Console Q2 Sales Q1 Shipments FY/CY Target
Wii 1,900,000 1.36M 13M (FY)
X360 1,640,000 2.7M #1 WW (CY)
PS3 1,880,000 2.1M 15M (FY)


 

Around the Network

Wii = 1,950,000
X360 = 1,550,000
PS3 = 1,900,000

(My Q2 predictions)



Wii - 1.09M
PS3- - 1.80M
360 - 1.88M
DS - 1.30M
PSP - 1.00M
3DS - 0.50M

Nintendo haven't sold all their Q1 shipments for 3DS yet so I expect it to be quite low for quarter 2.



Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Wii - 1.8 million
360 - 1.9 million
PS3 - 2.0 million



is this before adjustment(NPD numbers)?



Around the Network

Wii - 1.7 Million
360 - 1.9 Million
PS3 - 2 Million

DS - 1.4 Million
PSP - 1 Million
3DS - 0

Did some edits.



Carl2291 said:

Wii - 1.7 Million
360 - 1.9 Million
PS3 - 2 Million

DS - 1.4 Million
PSP - 1 Million
3DS - 0

Did some edits.

What did the 3DS ship last Q



 

Seece said:
Carl2291 said:

Wii - 1.7 Million
360 - 1.9 Million
PS3 - 2 Million

DS - 1.4 Million
PSP - 1 Million
3DS - 0

Did some edits.

What did the 3DS ship last Q

I think 3.61M, so still about 597,000 on shelfs now.



Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Nintendogamer said:
Seece said:
Carl2291 said:

Wii - 1.7 Million
360 - 1.9 Million
PS3 - 2 Million

DS - 1.4 Million
PSP - 1 Million
3DS - 0

Did some edits.

What did the 3DS ship last Q

I think 3.61M, so still about 597,000 on shelfs now.

Hmm, well then they shipped under 1 mill for sure ...



 

Seece said:

Hmm, well then they shipped under 1 mill for sure ...


Their projection is 16 million, right? The hell are Nintendo thinking? Anyway, my predictions. 

Wii - 2.3 million (even if the price cut isn't having as big an effect as expected I'm thinking retailers probably ordered a lot)
PS3 - 2.1 million
360 - 2.0 million

PSP - 1.5 million
DS - 1.8 million
3DS - 400k

PS2 - 1 million



Proudest Platinums:
1. Gran Turismo 5
2. Persona 4 Arena
3. Wipeout HD
4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
5. Super Street Fighter 4