Quantcast
Move Sells Over 4.1 Million Units

Forums - Sales Discussion - Move Sells Over 4.1 Million Units

ChrisIsNotSexy said:
ethomaz said:
Baalzamon said:
Lyrikalstylez said:
Euphoria14 said:
Lyrikalstylez said:

its funny how this is shipped lol

just how they lied to us before, face it going by the numbers they sold last month 1 million(which was shipped)

I doubt they sold 3 million in another one, face it kinect so far has been selling better


What does Kinect sales have to do with this?

Also explain the Move controllers selling for much higher than retail on sites like Amazon and eBay.

 

How are these numbers lying? You saying they didn't really ship 4.1M?

 

I don't get the point of your post at all.

sony is sugar coating us again by simply going by shipped numbers and not revealing actual sold move units

so going by this logic MS could have said that kinect sold 5 or whatever amount of  million kinects instead of 2.5

It's defiantly because they are "sugar coating" us.  Especially since EVERY TIME Sony releases shipped numbers, they are clearly just "sugar coating" us.  I begin to wonder how many hundred's of additional PS3's every single store has in stock across the world since Sony is clearly forcing these retailers to buy more and more.

What???

{surprise gif here}

You didn't know that?SONY is obviously blackmailing the retailers to buy more PS Moves,with porn videos of their moms.

That is not like the market works... it's impossible and nosense.

LOL LOL LOL

Edit - I konw... all people here are lying.



Around the Network
Darth Tigris said:

I still don't see how anyone can be comfortable with how Sony is reporting sales for Move.  Well, unless you really are a hardcore fanboy that doesn't value sustainable success.


you mean how they're reporting shipped or how they aren't giving us a clear idea of the userbase?



...

Darth Tigris said:

I still don't see how anyone can be comfortable with how Sony is reporting sales for Move.  Well, unless you really are a hardcore fanboy that doesn't value sustainable success.

Yeah I agree solid numbers would be better but a simple look in a store or online sites or even places like eBay and Amazon will show that demand for the Move controller is clearly higher than what is being supplied at the moment.



iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

    

Got a retro room? Post it here!

ethomaz said:
ChrisIsNotSexy said:
ethomaz said:
Baalzamon said:
Lyrikalstylez said:
Euphoria14 said:
Lyrikalstylez said:

its funny how this is shipped lol

just how they lied to us before, face it going by the numbers they sold last month 1 million(which was shipped)

I doubt they sold 3 million in another one, face it kinect so far has been selling better


What does Kinect sales have to do with this?

Also explain the Move controllers selling for much higher than retail on sites like Amazon and eBay.

 

How are these numbers lying? You saying they didn't really ship 4.1M?

 

I don't get the point of your post at all.

sony is sugar coating us again by simply going by shipped numbers and not revealing actual sold move units

so going by this logic MS could have said that kinect sold 5 or whatever amount of  million kinects instead of 2.5

It's defiantly because they are "sugar coating" us.  Especially since EVERY TIME Sony releases shipped numbers, they are clearly just "sugar coating" us.  I begin to wonder how many hundred's of additional PS3's every single store has in stock across the world since Sony is clearly forcing these retailers to buy more and more.

What???

{surprise gif here}

You didn't know that?SONY is obviously blackmailing the retailers to buy more PS Moves,with porn videos of their moms.

Nope. I'm surprised with your facepalm comment.

That is not like the market works... it's impossible and make no sense.



guys stop the huge quotes!



All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
ChrisIsNotSexy said:

Sorry I edited my comment... it's not for you.

This thread is a lot of confuse now.



http://www.engadget.com/2010/11/30/sony-ships-4-1-million-playstation-move-controllers-to-retailers/

A little press release from none other than Sony informed us this morning that the company has shipped 4.1 million PlayStation Move controllers worldwide. Alas, that number has been widely misreported as the tally of direct end-user sales, which it most definitely is not. What Sony's letting us know is total wands that have left its warehouses on their way to retailers, a number that's one step removed from actual sales results.

 

so,i think the userbase is...2.5~3m?maybe



ethomaz said:
ChrisIsNotSexy said:

You didn't know that?SONY is obviously blackmailing the retailers to buy more PS Moves,with porn videos of their moms.

That is not like the market works... it's impossible and nosense.

LOL LOL LOL

It isn't???



Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Holy Shit that's good.

I wasn't expecting numbers anywhere near that for this year. I mean sure, the numbers are inflated due to people buying multiple Move controllers, thus Sony shipping more to meet demand, but still.

Excellent sales.



D-Joe said:

http://www.engadget.com/2010/11/30/sony-ships-4-1-million-playstation-move-controllers-to-retailers/

A little press release from none other than Sony informed us this morning that the company has shipped 4.1 million PlayStation Move controllers worldwide. Alas, that number has been widely misreported as the tally of direct end-user sales, which it most definitely is not. What Sony's letting us know is total wands that have left its warehouses on their way to retailers, a number that's one step removed from actual sales results.

 

so,i think the userbase is...2.5~3m?maybe


You're probably spot on.



iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

    

Got a retro room? Post it here!