Must get into beta.... And hey there, been a while =P
This is the first beta weekend for selected players...I can't wait for the real open beta, this is my most hyped game ever! lol
Just press beta right? Can't wait to hear what they all have to say (no NDA!).
World PvP sounds incredible! I won't have enough time to do all the PvE and PvP stuff that I want to do =(
"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."
Haha, yeah, long time no see!
And World vs. World sounds amazing! It definitely makes me want to join a guild dedicated to WvWvW so I always have someone to play with!
ArenaNet also promised more info on the beta this week!
I wonder when they're putting collector's editions up for grabs so I can preorder.
- Call of Duty: WWII Screenshots Feature Zombies Tease, Flamethrowers
- Call of Duty: WWII Won?t Have Health Regen, Divisions Further Explained
- Call of Duty: WWII Mutliplayer Info ? Divisions, War Mode and Headquarters Revealed
- Stardock CEO Clarifies Switch Comments : I Love It As A Gamer, But Our Games Are Based On PC Architecture
- Call of Duty: WWII Private Multiplayer Beta Confirmed
- Call of Duty: WWII Reveal Trailer is Here, Features ?Actual In-Game Footage?
- Alien Isolation 2 Rumor May Not Be True After All
- Quake Champions New Video Showcases New Map- Ruins of Sarnath Arena
- Vivendi Will Attempt Hostile Takeover Of Ubisoft This Year- Report
With all those frame-rate problems, probably we won't get the full game 'till autumn...that'd be sad! I'll try getting a beta access, the'd be cool...
Could just be his setup, the MMORPG guys said the game ran well. Hopefully it's just that.