Yes, I am poking fun at someones title. No harm intended, just a bit of fun. Fun is good afterall!
If you look at Nintendo you can chitchat about a lot of things they are doing poorly in your opinion, but there is one thing that sticks out of the crowd and that's piracy. Piracy is the biggest problem that Nintendo is facing and can be largely solved by using a medium that hardly anyone has a burner for. Blu ray diodes are cheap ass these days and would make the next Nintendo console capable off playing 1080P pron which is what everyone wants (and noone but google search results admits, ofcourse you are the exception that never ever watches pron).
What Bluray brings to the table:
- more storage
- proven to be an valuable asset in the fight against piracy
- HD pron (ofcourse you don't look at that)
- some other movies and television shows which are non pron related, thus boring.
- proven to be more schratch proof
- capable of 3D games (and pron)
Why would nintendo want this?
- Japan is a pron orientated country (no joke, that's a fact)
- no piracy which is what Nintendo keeps complaining about.
Bluray and Nintendo ftw!
PSN name: Gazz1979 (feel free to add me, but please put your Vgchartz name in the message!)
Battlefield 2: Gazz1979