By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Is Mass Effect really coming to the PS3? BioWare clarifies

kowenicki said:
Asmo said:

You guys are blind or what? Look at my post above, the part in bold, the piece of code found has nothing to do with UE3.

BTW I have a very good PC so I can have Mass Effect 2 pretty much when I want. Just stop being so naive.

yeah ps3 owners keep telling me this... then go play it.

infact if bioware/ea read forums like this they will see that the arguement about exclusives v console exclusives was won long ago and every ps3 owners has a decent pc anyway, therefore they are all already playing it and thus a ps3 port is pointless.

well thats what everyone here has been saying in every pre-release me2 thread anyway.

Well the port wouldn't have been useless because now all the PS3 owners pirated the PC version ;)

Around the Network

I would make them do that too.

No point in making the public pay full price for a game that has been out for 6 months to a year to get the same thing.

kowenicki said:
But anyway, I dont get the big deal here.... it isnt an exclusive... PS3 fans keep telling me this.

So go buy it for your PC

lol

ME will be just like GTA last gen, It will come to the Box first then it will arrive later on the Station. Basically the Station is getting sloppy seconds this time around.