By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - GameSpot: White Knight Chronicles Review - 6.0

If I had read the review before seeing the score, I would have guessed he gave it a 7.5.

Around the Network
Xxain said:
ShadowSoldier said:
Ill still buy it. And I never trusted Gamespot since the Kane and Lynch scenario.

YOU TELL EM.. LEGENDARY AIM FTW!!!!

Bravo!

I approve this message.

I predict IGN giving this a 7.5-8.4

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

As a comparison, they gave Rogue Galaxy an 8/10 and Dark Cloud 2 a 9/10.

I'm going to play this game regardless, but reviews can influence whether I buy the game right away or if I give it a rent first. Even before this review, I had planned to rent WKC first.

@ Soriku

Have you ever played DQVII? I LOVED Dragon Quest 7. It was really awesome. I've heard alot of great stuff about Dragon Quest 5 and 6 too. I can't wait until I get my hands on those games?

Around the Network
_honeybadger_ said:
am I the only person that doesn't buy games based on reviews?

I haven't based my decisions on a review since I was 16 (and two months ago when I bought Oblivion.....mistake). Now that I can afford to make bad purchases I buy games that interest me since I like to think I'm pretty good at knowing what I like to play. I'll be buying WKC as soon as I get off work tomorrow.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

6.0 too many, a terrible terrible..........terrible game. FFXIII is shite as well but of those two FFXIII is a diamond in comparison to WKC. Versus is the last one left of the big console JRPG's, some Nomura magic to save this terrible generation.

Glorious handheld gaming master race, DQ IX is a great great game.

I'm waiting for XIII...disappointing. WTF happened to this developer?

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Gamespot is not a reliable site.

Jeff says hello.

Anyway I've been waiting for this game way to long. It's been a roller coaster ride on the hype train, but after seeing the recent trailers, I'm back at the top.

Wow. I can't believe I was planning on spending a couple of bucks to rent this game.