By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - GameSpot: White Knight Chronicles Review - 6.0

Boutros said:
Mirson said:

But looks the pros and compare them to WKC. Hell, GameSpot didn't even give one good game emblem to WKC.

The Good

• A long, epic tale in a fascinating new fantasy world  
  • Fun, uniquely strategic battle system  
  • Gorgeous musical score  
  • Beautiful art design.
@Boutros, I wanted to trick you, but Torillian ruined the fun.

Why? What happened? I wanna know!

Bad bad Torillian. He's going to give WKC a bad score is that it?! Noo!

I wish I had checks on me!

I wanted to trick you or Rick Roll you by posting a fake link for the IGN review (I said they gave it a 6.5), but the link was actually for Rick Astley's Never Gonna Give you up music video. Oh well, at least I rick roll'd Tor.

I'm Gameflying this game now; I usually get them a day or two after they ship. $60 isn't exactly pocket change.

Around the Network

I called it, though I thought it'd scrap a 7, but not even that. I'm still surprised it didn't get the Weak Story emblem

I take no pleasure in seeing an anticipated game fail.

Still, Magna Carta 2 got similar scores and I love it. I suggest those who are interested give it a try. 6.5/10 may actually still be enjoyable. I've had more fun with 5/10 games than I've had with some 9/10 games.

ign hate the ps3 confirmed!!!!

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

dam.. and I was looking into this game.. looks like FF XIII really is the JRPG I was destined to get.

Anyhow, I saw the video review, and wow have gamespot's review quality turned pale..

mM
Around the Network
leo-j said:
dam.. and I was looking into this game.. looks like FF XIII really is the JRPG I was destined to get.

Anyhow, I saw the video review, and wow have gamespot's review quality turned pale..

IGN review is spot on trust me... why are they pale

Next up Last rebellion 5/10.

I know I may get flamed for saying this, but this review coming from Gamespot, means nothing to me. And that is for one reason and one reason only....

They loved Demon Souls...

But I will hold off on purchasing the game until I hear from 1up, Giant Bomb and maybe IGN (though Ryan is reviewing it and he also like Demon Souls).

I'm just saying...

gamespot's Reviews on Jrpgs are about as trust worthy as Gametrailers on Ps3 game lol , no about as trust worthy as a hooker and your wallet full of money

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

GameSpot is disgusting.

LOL for WKC.

Poor Level-5.. I like then.