By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Which game will sell more? Tatsunoko vs Capcom OR No More Heroes 2

Which game will sell more? Tatsunoko vs Capcom OR No More Heroes 2

Tatsunoko VS. Capcom 101 68.71%

No More Heroes 2 46 31.29%

Total:147

Which of these game will sell more copies LTD? Also, which game did you buy?

I think Tatsunoko VS Capcom will sell more because of the online and the hype but it might be really close cause they were both release the same day and most people bought both of them at the sametime.

Around the Network

i voted for NMH2, i think itll be very close tho. prob 500k each lifetime.

btw i already have TvC and will get NMH2 when it comes out. im from the UK

NMH2 is kind of out of the main stream (I refuse to call a violent beat 'em up action game Niche regardless of the producer or sales) but it's still got way more appeal than a game that pits capcom against a bunch of anime unknowns (at least in the US). I can't see CvT doing especially well outside of Japan, and I think or at least hope NMH2 will do better than the first.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

I think Tatsunoko is more mainstream, my fathers and non-gamer friends remembered Gatchaman's characters and wanted to play with Ken the Eagle.

But i'd want No More Heroes 2 be the one that will sell more. As soon as i have some money will buy it

WiiU/Wii/3DS/DS/Xbox360/PS3/PSP Owner 
3DS FC: 1032-1246-9162  (Nacho)
Nintendo Network ID: Zap786
If you add me, please let me know to add you back

No More Heroes 2...not sure why, I just have a hunch.

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

Around the Network

TVC gets my vote ..Advertisement being the deciding factor for which TvC got plenty of

I love fighting games !!! Come on challenge me !

TvC definatly. Its a much more mainstream game, and one that many "hardcore" gamers are interested in. Sure, NMH has some appeal, but it is in no way the same kind as TvC.

Ill be getting both in a few weeks.

On one hand capcom has advertised like crazy but as mention with the unknown cast it might struggle,NMH2 is more hyped for Wii and an anticipated sequel but no marketing...damn tough call.
I will say NMH2 but barely just because it already had an audience wanting it before hand since it's a sequel.

Obviously, Tatsunoko is going to sell more. No More Heroes is extremely niche. It's probably the most niche franchise on the Wii. Not one customer will buy No More Heroes without knowing exactly what it is, and most people who know what is is will never buy it.

Tatsunoko is a 2D fighter with Street Fighter characters. It'll sell decently.

Tatsunoko VS. Capcom

And it won't even be close.