By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Dante's Inferno has something God of War doesnt, Co-op Multiplayer

Around the Network

So I can go online and pick a guy there to play co-op with? That's cool.

Too Human called! It wants its coop mode back! :)

I kid, cool I guess...

the game is so awesome i just preordered it. just love everything about it and cant stop playing :)

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

downloadable? No thanks

Around the Network

And God of War is still going to stomp Dante's Inferno :p

...and yet Dante's Inferno lacks 1 million things GOW3 has, and none of the ones it has makes it a better game....

vaio said:
the game is so awesome i just preordered it. just love everything about it and cant stop playing :)

its so funny cause i was complaining not stop how it was like god of war and does nothing new haha, but this really sets a bar....its a great feature, i mean im not to hyped for the single player but this sounds great

This game looks pretty epic! Co-op actually looks pretty fun and not tact on.

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

vaio said:

Out of curiosity, have you played Bayonetta?

Cause I played the DI demo after playing Bayonetta and man...does it not compare well to Bayonetta combat wise. Seems repetitive, cheap and slow in comparison.