By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Stupid best buy....

Great! Best buy just cancelled my smash pre-order! They said they didn't have enough copies! I don't know if it's good or bad. It's good that it means smash brawl is selling well. On the other hand, I LOST MY FRIGGN RESERVE! Anyone else have/had problems buying games online? If so, what company?

Around the Network

heloooooooo!

Didnt have enough copies? ETf?

mM

Uh... Maybe they didn't know that it got postponed? That makes no sense at all, considering that the games not out for about another 3 months. Maybe you should ask them about that.

Hmm, maybe I should go out and reserve Brawl now...
I usually don't reserve games until a few weeks before they come out (I reserved GHIII two weeks before it released) simply because I don't want to pre-order a game and have the release date get pushed back (See: Super Smash Bros. Brawl), and then by some freak chance have my pre-order get lost (I know it wouldn't, but the idea has always been lurking whenever I decide to pre-order something.)

"Your grasp of the obvious is inspiring." - Commander Shepard
"I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite store on the Citadel." Commander Shepard
I support JRPGs on the Xbox 360.
Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad
"Nothing can make it moral to destroy the best. One can't be punished for being good. One can't be penalized for ability. If that is right, then we'd better start slaughtering one another, because there isn't any right at all in the world." - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Around the Network

Probably has more to do with the postponement. Either way, just pre-order at gamestop or something.

I pre-ordered it in jan. and i just got an e-mail saying it cancelled it. Maybe i'll order it somewhere else. suggestions? P.S. thanks for your conforts

Wow, they don't lie whenever they say that you need to pre-order early to get an copy.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.