By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - New Poll - What's your most anticipated game for February?

What's your most anticipated game for February?

Bioshock 2 1,026 23.58%

Dante's Inferno 293 6.73%

Endless Ocean: Blue World 269 6.18%

Heavy Rain 2,071 47.59%

White Knight Chronicles 343 7.88%

Other 350 8.04%

Total:4,352

It should be February 2 by the time most people see this in the U.S. and Canada, so happy Groundhog Day to you guys (technically it's already here by GMT, but ehh, whatever).

Before I start, there's a couple thing I'd like to talk about:

1. If this poll seems unoriginal or repetitive, it's because poll ideas are hard to think of. I'm always open to suggestions, so if you've got them, I'd love to hear them (and all the credit goes to you!).

2. Again, if the option you want to vote for isn't in the poll, vote for the Other option. This may seem like I'm being obsessive, but I get complaints with just about every poll because I couldn't put all 50-100 potential options in the poll.

3. Isn't this song great?

Like, seriously. This has never been one of my favorites by The Beatles, but it's starting to be. John Lennon's ability to switch between high and low vocals so handily is a testament to his abilities (abilities I wish I had, because the song is quite difficult for me in The Beatles: Rock Band). 1969 was a great year for the band, in my opinion.

MOVING ON THEN!

February is always the most fun month of the year. You've got groundhogs, snow (sometimes), Valentine's Day, President's Day (for our American members), and the other five billion holidays to be excited about. While February usually isn't a huge month for games, this year seems to be an exception, as several big games are being released throughout the month. We have the sequel to the critically acclaimed Bioshock 2 arriving on the 9th, Dante's Inferno smacking down on the same day, and the wet and wild Endless Ocean 2 hitting Europe on the 5th and America on the 22nd. But our gaming will get even wetter with some Heavy Rain on the 23rd, and the water will simply spatter off the hero of White Knight Chronicles on the 2nd (hey, today/tomorrow, go buy it!). There will also be several other titles to look forward to in the month, so there's plenty of fun to be had in these cold days. And that brings us to our poll:

What's your most anticipated game for February?

Bioshock 2

Dante's Inferno 2

Endless Ocean: Blue World

Heavy Rain

White Knight Chronicles

Other

This poll can be found on the front page under the weekly numbers.

Around the Network

Oh hell, I hope that wasn't too long. I just had to talk about that song. So good.

Heavy Rain!

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

That is a GREAT song!

Bioshock 2.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

I would like to add, that Beatles song is awesome, ESPECIALLY the Rooftop Concert! I seriously wish I was there :(

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

Around the Network

Heavy Rain for Feburary

Heavy rain and White knight Chronicles

Bioshock 2

Is this the new Real Talk lol?

Slimebeast said:
Is this the new Real Talk lol?

If it were, I'd expect an Unreal Poll, a Rubang Poll, etc.

Not that I'd mind a Rubang poll. That'd be kinda cool actually.