By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I'm gonna win the Mario contest on Check Mii Out!

Doggone it!

I'm-a gonna WIIIN da Mario hatless-a contest-a onna da Check-a Mii Out-a Channel!

I made Mario so damn good on that thing. I even went back and traced it back to his first debut for the birthday goddang it!

As much as I used to draw Mario and as much as Mario has been a part of my life since Donkey Kong & DK Jr. & Mario Bros. & the early 80s Saturday morning cartoons & Mario's Cement Factory & SMB when I first got my NES & Nintendo Cereal System and all the rest. The homemade comics I used to make on Mario. Even as a kid called myself making my own Mario games (so derivative. Was gonna bring back Donkey Kong before DKC was thought of calling it Donkey Kong and The Thugs first aping SMB2 then SMB3. LOL!).

I used to draw a little Mario doodle in high school by my name when I sent in my lessons. Art teacher didn't want me to do that. It was like my stamp or something.

So ain't no WAY I'm gonna lose this damn contest.

I sent him in so check out that Mario made by John Lucas—I always use my name EVERYwhere I go—and see why this contest is in the bag.

I'M-a gonna win!

John Lucas

Words from the Official VGChartz Idiot

WE ARE THE NATION...OF DOMINATION!

Around the Network

lol,that's what you think....

Wii ware-Fatal Frame 4-Street Fighter 4-Sonic Unleashed-guitare hero 3-Disaster-wii fit-mario kart-Sadness-Games who actually use Wii Board...i dont know but,...it seem big enough for me.By the way,im a proud owner of P.E.S 2008  Wii and it kill all the other soccer game.

My Wii code:3553-1619-3236-0339

my Brawl Code:0860-2912-9428

bow before my mii-making skills, mortals!!! mhahahaha!

You're all so dead if they ever do a Morgan Freeman contest. =P

But...but....i was supposed to win....cheaters!!! All of you!!

Deep into the darkness pearing

Long i stood there

Wondering

Fearing

Doubting.