By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 14 - Game Thread

Dgc1808 said:
hatmoza said:

YES!! Finally pro town, I can be myself and I don't have to put on a first class act :D

Translation: I can be crazy again!

Vote: Hatmoza

Clearly lying. Clearly. 

Yep.  He's always crazy.

Around the Network

I am here!

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

c03n3nj0 said:
I am here!

I'm always suspicious of people who post things like this.  If all you do is post the minimum amount in the game, basically the "Hi, I'm here" type of post, then you're really not trying to scum hunt or helping the town.   And, of course, if you're not helping the town then we may as well lynch you, scum or not.

I think, beyond this point, anyone who makes contentless posts in the thread like this one should be viewed as scummy.

zexen_lowe said:
I'm here, let's see this thread

Zexen, what do you think of hatmoza's post that Dgc and I quoted?

Words Of Wisdom said:
c03n3nj0 said:
I am here!

I'm always suspicious of people who post things like this.  If all you do is post the minimum amount in the game, basically the "Hi, I'm here" type of post, then you're really not trying to scum hunt or helping the town.   And, of course, if you're not helping the town then we may as well lynch you, scum or not.

I think, beyond this point, anyone who makes contentless posts in the thread like this one should be viewed as scummy.

0_o

So, me or in general?

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network
c03n3nj0 said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
c03n3nj0 said:
I am here!

0_o

So, me or in general?

Both.

How about you though, what do you think of hatmoza's post above?  Also, do think it's odd that zexen didn't even look at it?

What the hell WOW!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Words Of Wisdom said:
zexen_lowe said:
I'm here, let's see this thread

Zexen, what do you think of hatmoza's post that Dgc and I quoted?

Well, if you want my opinion, Hatmoza may be either good or bad, his behavior is consistent with every game he has played in which he has been both factions (or three, counting SKs). He has even voted nordlead, as always

On the other hand, Dgc jumped too much. I wouldn't mind on someone jumping on hatmoza, that much is obvious, but Dgc doesn't always do that, he's quieter and more calculative than that, this strikes me as odd. But also I wouldn't think Dgc would blow his cover stupidly quoting hatmoza in the first action...

hatmoza said:
What the hell WOW!

You made a roleclaim saying you were pro-town the first thing in the game.

You know, it'll come out a bit suspicious. 

And zex, hmph, he should come in and say it then. Ignoring it because he's affiliated with hatmoza isn't a dumb move he would easily make. 

^ ninja'd

Just to add a but to my post, I didn't really think much of DGC's post, it seemed like joking to me. We don't take the first day as seriously anymore.