By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Current Generation RPG - Elimination Game

Miguel_Zorro said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Miguel_Zorro said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Miguel_Zorro said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
@Miguel- sorry the post has to be exactly above the post you made, does not count.

LOL, seriously?

Hmm? maybe i worded that wrong, your post has to be exactly BELOW, the poster who made the same vote, there that sounded more correct.

Disregard my first one to avoid confusion.

It was the way you've been making up rules on the fly that's confusing.  Later.

"Stacking Votes - Stacking votes happens when who ever votes last and your vote is identical to the voter above you, this counts as an extra +1 and -2."

Thats what i said...

gawd, if someone posts "X" vote and your "X" vote is the same, (Meaning after the person posts first you posts again right under that person) then and only then it counts, i never changed that rule, and i've been counting vote by that rule for people who have done so.

And yours did not count since it wasn't directly under dark's post.

If you don't like the way i run this thing, then kindly stop voting now.

It says "identical to the voter above you", which is not the same as "identical to the voter above you, with no posts in between".  My vote was identical to the the person who voted last.  The fact that there were unrelated non-voting posts in-between doesn't change that.

.. and when I said "Later", that meant that I no longer plan to participate.  Happy voting.

I didn't mention that because i thought it would be obvious, i'll be sure next time to be specific on what the rules are.

So your going to stop voting because you dont agree with a very simple misunderstanding? pfft, w/e your choice. suppose i'll edit it to people who think the way you do, though granted, you are the first...

Around the Network

I dont make up random numbers, i count them.

and i dont even know wtf your talking about, this "exchange" with you an' Boutros, im certain he would have taken care of it when you brought it to his attention since i trust him alot when it comes to these kinda things.

Your, jus' cherry-picking.

An' my reasons were not "random" for disregarding certain votes, and again i didn't respond because i wasn't around when you guys were talking about this.

I don't update the OP because i have other things to do, im not here 24/7, which is why i trust Boutros again to make the regular updates for them to check on.

At anyrate, i have no problem you stop voting, however dont blame your reasons for not voting anymore on me or anyone else here, since its your own fault for rebelling against that simple and easy-to-understand rule.

axumblade said:
+ Dragon Quest Swords (lawl x 2)
- Valkyria Chronicles (lawl)

LAWL

axumblade said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Miguel_Zorro said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Miguel_Zorro said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Miguel_Zorro said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
@Miguel- sorry the post has to be exactly above the post you made, does not count.

LOL, seriously?

Hmm? maybe i worded that wrong, your post has to be exactly BELOW, the poster who made the same vote, there that sounded more correct.

Disregard my first one to avoid confusion.

It was the way you've been making up rules on the fly that's confusing.  Later.

"Stacking Votes - Stacking votes happens when who ever votes last and your vote is identical to the voter above you, this counts as an extra +1 and -2."

Thats what i said...

gawd, if someone posts "X" vote and your "X" vote is the same, (Meaning after the person posts first you posts again right under that person) then and only then it counts, i never changed that rule, and i've been counting vote by that rule for people who have done so.

And yours did not count since it wasn't directly under dark's post.

If you don't like the way i run this thing, then kindly stop voting now.

It says "identical to the voter above you", which is not the same as "identical to the voter above you, with no posts in between".  My vote was identical to the the person who voted last.  The fact that there were unrelated non-voting posts in-between doesn't change that.

.. and when I said "Later", that meant that I no longer plan to participate.  Happy voting.

I didn't mention that because i thought it would be obvious, i'll be sure next time to be specific on what the rules are.

So your going to stop voting because you dont agree with a very simple misunderstanding? pfft, w/e your choice. suppose i'll edit it to people who think the way you do, though granted, you are the first...

LMAO shit that's funny.

OT:

+White Knight Chronicles: International Edition

-Fallout 3

I am the Playstation Avenger.

+ Valkyria Chronicles
- Resonance of Fate

Around the Network

+Demon's Souls
-Fable 3

+ Resonance of Fate
- Mass Effect 2

+ Dragon Age

-Fallout 3

+Mass Effect 2
-Star Ocean: The Last Hope International

+ Final Fantasy Versus XIII

- Fable 3.

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix!