By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - When does Sony reach the point of no return in Japan?

TheSource said: You're all gonna get banned for ruining my thread.
I am not trying to.

Predicting the Future - 360 Will get to 11 Million in the USA this year!!

Predicting the Future - Wii will NOT win this gen in America!!

Prediciting the Future - The PS3 will pass the Wii by 2009!!

Around the Network

PS360N64PSXBOX said: Hus said: PS360N64PSXBOX said: Hus said: PS360N64PSXBOX said: Hus said: PS360N64PSXBOX said: Hus said: carlos710 said: LOL so much BS. So Sony cant survive on 1st party.... um THEY DONT have TO +130 game coming this year. GRAW2 Ninja Gaiden Sigma Assassin's Creed Bladestorm: The Hundred Years' War Madden NFL 08 BlackSite: Area 51 Dark Sector Dirt Half-Life 2: Orange Box Unreal Tournament 3 WWE SmackDown! vs. Raw 2008 Grand Theft Auto IV Star Wars: The Force Unleashed Army of Two Devil May Cry 4 Haze Turning Point: Fall of Liberty Just the 3rd party games iam looking to buy in 2007 then there is the 1st party Must haves. Lair Warhawk Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Killzone LittleBigPlanet over $1150 in software.... i going to have to cut that in half, and it wont be easy. Whats your point ? to list all the available games in the PC since 2 years ago ? (plus upcoming 360 games) Nice try. LOL stupidity. go away troll! go away ignorant fool. Good comeback. Can a mod please ban him? Thanks. so to ignorant to understand a few posts LOL This is the last time I will waste energy on you. Nobody takes you seriously and nobody likes you! You are seen as a litte ps fanboy with no facts! You are a troll! Now scram! Everybody, just ignore him and maybe he will go back under his bridge! BTW, I am still waiting for you to prove you sales comment about the PS3. LOL! go to school little child and learn to read. iam not a moron that fails for fads like half of you, so scram you sheep. Read dude..I HATE THE WII and want a PS3 AND 360! Mods please, please, PLEASE ban him!
wow really a 12 year old aren't you. just cause you hate the wii does not make you any less ignorant.

Hus said: TheSource said: You're all gonna get banned for ruining my thread. it went of the title subject long ago. and HOW the hell is one guy selling 2 mill the other 800k point of no return. make this thread if the difference is 10 mill, even then it can be made back.
Whaaaa? Difference of 1.2 million.......Ummmm. And at ten mill the PS3 would be dead. Nobody has come back from that. Sorry guys, I just find him to hard to ignore.

Hus said: PS360N64PSXBOX said: Hus said: PS360N64PSXBOX said: Hus said: PS360N64PSXBOX said: Hus said: PS360N64PSXBOX said: Hus said: carlos710 said: LOL so much BS. So Sony cant survive on 1st party.... um THEY DONT have TO +130 game coming this year. GRAW2 Ninja Gaiden Sigma Assassin's Creed Bladestorm: The Hundred Years' War Madden NFL 08 BlackSite: Area 51 Dark Sector Dirt Half-Life 2: Orange Box Unreal Tournament 3 WWE SmackDown! vs. Raw 2008 Grand Theft Auto IV Star Wars: The Force Unleashed Army of Two Devil May Cry 4 Haze Turning Point: Fall of Liberty Just the 3rd party games iam looking to buy in 2007 then there is the 1st party Must haves. Lair Warhawk Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Killzone LittleBigPlanet over $1150 in software.... i going to have to cut that in half, and it wont be easy. Whats your point ? to list all the available games in the PC since 2 years ago ? (plus upcoming 360 games) Nice try. LOL stupidity. go away troll! go away ignorant fool. Good comeback. Can a mod please ban him? Thanks. so to ignorant to understand a few posts LOL This is the last time I will waste energy on you. Nobody takes you seriously and nobody likes you! You are seen as a litte ps fanboy with no facts! You are a troll! Now scram! Everybody, just ignore him and maybe he will go back under his bridge! BTW, I am still waiting for you to prove you sales comment about the PS3. LOL! go to school little child and learn to read. iam not a moron that fails for fads like half of you, so scram you sheep. Read dude..I HATE THE WII and want a PS3 AND 360! Mods please, please, PLEASE ban him! wow really a 12 year old aren't you. just cause you hate the wii does not make you any less ignorant.
MODS PLEASE BAN THIS GUY! Ban him now! This needs to end!

PS360N64PSXBOX said: Hus said: TheSource said: You're all gonna get banned for ruining my thread. it went of the title subject long ago. and HOW the hell is one guy selling 2 mill the other 800k point of no return. make this thread if the difference is 10 mill, even then it can be made back. Whaaaa? Difference of 1.2 million.......Ummmm. And at ten mill the PS3 would be dead. Nobody has come back from that. Sorry guys, I just find him to hard to ignore.
Ms had like 8 million when PS3 launched..... god damn you are one ignorant child.

Around the Network

Hus said: PS360N64PSXBOX said: Hus said: TheSource said: You're all gonna get banned for ruining my thread. it went of the title subject long ago. and HOW the hell is one guy selling 2 mill the other 800k point of no return. make this thread if the difference is 10 mill, even then it can be made back. Whaaaa? Difference of 1.2 million.......Ummmm. And at ten mill the PS3 would be dead. Nobody has come back from that. Sorry guys, I just find him to hard to ignore. Ms had like 8 million when PS3 launched..... god damn you are one ignorant child.
After launch. Now scram troll. If the Wii opens a 10 mill lead on the PS3 the PS3 is dead. Now go troll someplace else. Why am I feeding this troll? I am sorry guys. I will try to ignore this fool from now on.

PS360N64PSXBOX said: Hus said: PS360N64PSXBOX said: Hus said: TheSource said: You're all gonna get banned for ruining my thread. it went of the title subject long ago. and HOW the hell is one guy selling 2 mill the other 800k point of no return. make this thread if the difference is 10 mill, even then it can be made back. Whaaaa? Difference of 1.2 million.......Ummmm. And at ten mill the PS3 would be dead. Nobody has come back from that. Sorry guys, I just find him to hard to ignore. Ms had like 8 million when PS3 launched..... god damn you are one ignorant child. After launch. Now scram troll. If the Wii opens a 10 mill lead on the PS3 the PS3 is dead. Now go troll someplace else. Why am I feeding this troll? I am sorry guys. I will try to ignore this fool from now on.
a lesson for you you ignorant troll. you want to ignore someone STOP quoting them.

Come on Hus, I just said you were entertaining and this is how you repay my compliment?

PS360N64PSXBOX said: DKII said: PS360 is a strict waste of money, 90% of their library is identical to each other. "On a budget" and "don't care about cost", huh. To you, that is NOT a fact! I know yous lubs yours wiis, but that doesn't mean PS360 is a waste, just that you think it is! To each his own dude! Shit, I could say 90% of the xbox's library was identical to the PS2, but it's exclusives made it worth it. PS3 has exculsive content for GTA4 Driver 5 Final Fantasy XIII God Of War III Gran Turismo 5 KillZone 2 Metal Gear Solid 4 Motorstorm Resistance: Fall of Man Resistance 2: Rise of Man Tekkan 6
Do you actually have time to play all those games??? How old are you again? I'm 25 and I'm lucky to have time for 3 or 4 major consoles games a year. Thankfully there's the DS . And uh, to stay on topic, PS3 reaches point of no return, soon....ish.

albionus said: Come on Hus, I just said you were entertaining and this is how you repay my compliment? PS360N64PSXBOX said: DKII said: PS360 is a strict waste of money, 90% of their library is identical to each other. "On a budget" and "don't care about cost", huh. To you, that is NOT a fact! I know yous lubs yours wiis, but that doesn't mean PS360 is a waste, just that you think it is! To each his own dude! Shit, I could say 90% of the xbox's library was identical to the PS2, but it's exclusives made it worth it. PS3 has exculsive content for GTA4 Driver 5 Final Fantasy XIII God Of War III Gran Turismo 5 KillZone 2 Metal Gear Solid 4 Motorstorm Resistance: Fall of Man Resistance 2: Rise of Man Tekkan 6 Do you actually have time to play all those games??? How old are you again? I'm 25 and I'm lucky to have time for 3 or 4 major consoles games a year. Thankfully there's the DS . And uh, to stay on topic, PS3 reaches point of no return, soon....ish.
I am 26 and I never said I had time for them, just that I want them. There is a difference. Point of no return? Based on Hus's trolling that is never. I would say if it doesn't pick up mid next year.

It would be fun to trash this thread even further, but there is no point, both PS360 and Hus have dropped it on it's nuts. Sorry PS360 but you helped by enticing Hus to post more. There are so many wrong points from both the Nintendo and the Sony side that there is no point going through all the jibberish to clarify things. This thread just reeks of fanboy's punching on. People need to read the Blue Ocean strategy stuff about the Wii, you might just understand why this generation has gone the way it has, and will continue to go this way.