By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread + League + VGCritic

Part2:

Who is the hottest "bunny" in the FF universe?

Looking forward to: FF Versus XIII / LBP2 / The Last Guardian / Yakuza 4 / ICO Collection

Around the Network
lestatdark said:
jneul said:
darthdevidem01 said:

Part 1:

Main Series:

1. FF6 -- 9.9

2. FF10 -- 9.8

3. FF4 -- 9.6

4. FF7 -- 9.5

5. FF9 -- 9.3

6. FF8 -- 9.2

7. FF12 -- 9.0

Spin-Offs:

1. FF7: Crisis Core -- 9.1

2. FF12 Revenant Wings -- 7.6

3. FF Tactics A2 (on DS) -- 8.3

Part 2:

My question for you all:

What is the name of cloud's hometown?

easy question the answer is nibelheim of course

Edit: lol lestatdark beat me to it, lol

now for my reviews (only doing the ones i have played on)

Part 1:

Main Series:

FF6 - 9.0
FF7 - 9.5
FF8 - 9.8
FF9 - 9.0
FF10 - 9.2
FF12 - 9.0

Spin-Offs:

FF Crisis Core - 9.5
FF Dissidia - 9.5

Part 2:

My question is

Who is vincent's most cherished love (easy question i know lol)

Jneul, that's so easy :) Lucrecia, Sephiroth's true mommy xD

Now answer mine if you can :P 

i never played ffv no fair lol, i guess i betta dedicate another 50hrs+ to finding out then lol. how long is ffv??

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

Jin_Shihouin said:
Part2:

Fran :P

@Jneul

FFV main quest is pretty short, but doing all the sidequests can easily take you over 70 hours, especially if you try to master all Jobs. You can reach the part I told you in 30 hours or less, but I don't guarantee that you will survive :P It's a pretty hard sidequest.

@Fab_GS

Come on, don't be sad, 8.2 and 8.4 are still good scores 

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

lestatdark said:
Jin_Shihouin said:
Part2:

@Jneul

FFV main quest is pretty short, but doing all the sidequests can easily take you over 70 hours, especially if you try to master all Jobs. You can reach the part I told you in 30 hours or less, but I don't guarantee that you will survive :P It's a pretty hard sidequest.

@Fab_GS

i was thinking of her and her name escaped me lol, my stupid memory

i got a new exciting thing to add to this thread a confession of any crushes you ever had on any FF character and why lol

ok here is mine, try not to laugh please, mine was vincent because i had a tutor named vincent that i really fancied when i was younger, go on now your turn

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

lestatdark said:
Jin_Shihouin said:
Part2:

Indeed!

XD

You are gobbling up all the points.

No fair. (>_<)'

Looking forward to: FF Versus XIII / LBP2 / The Last Guardian / Yakuza 4 / ICO Collection

Around the Network
Jin_Shihouin said:
lestatdark said:
Jin_Shihouin said:
Part2:

Indeed!

XD

You are gobbling up all the points.

No fair. (>_<)'

Have to gather as many as I can, because I will be offline for quite a while this next week >_< 

There aren't many things that I don't know about any FF, even shady ones like what is Matoya the Witch searching for in FF1 :P  

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

GamrTalk Episode 2 - Attack Of The Badgenome

Ladiezz, gentlboys & dogs....welcome to GamrTalk's Episode 2!!

Me & my dog (Jerry) will be hosting this Episode for you all and we have a great one in store for you!

Now the last time I did an interview show was way back in 2009 with UnReal Talk Episode 6, Starcraft was interviewed back then...so lets take a moment to remember Stracraft and hope that he becomes a regularly posting member again!

Contents:

• Segment I - Badgenome Interviewed & ThePS3News QQ'd (Quick Questioned)
  • Segment II - Activity Segment & Competition Segment
  • Intermission - Nostalgic Music Of The Week
  • Segment III - One FInal Activity, Recipe of the week (from my dogs kitchen)
  • Segment IV - A very short piece to make you think of something

So without further ado its time to get this show started!

Segment I - Badgenome Interviewed & ThePS3News QQ'd

Badgenome needs no introduction guys, we all know who he is. He came 2nd in VGC's Favourite User tournament so he's clearly very well thought of on this forum so I always wanted to interview him. I am really happy that he agreed.

**Just as a pre-note...whatever is underlined in my parts is the QUESTION to badgenome...the rest is the ramblings of a mad man!**

____________________________________GENERAL QUESTIONS____________________________

Darth: Soo welcome to the interview badgenome! Your the first guy I'll be interviewing this season! So lets Start!

First and foremost tell us about your thoughts on the show, its potential & whether your happy to be on it?!

----------------

Badgenome:

To be honest, the first episode was awful. I was told I would be the first interview, but then you guys went and interviewed Rol instead?! Ugh. But given how much better this episode is than the last, I'd say the show seems to have infinite potentials. Just like the PS3.

----------------

Darth:

I am to blame for that, I got food poisoning from a beef burger last week, wasn't up to doing anything, so conegamer took it on week 1! Anyway since you are positive about PS3 all's well! Now moving on!

So you are arguably VGC's funniest member, when posting does this put pressure on you to always deliver, or is your funny bone active at all times?

----------------

Badgenome:

Nah, there's no pressure. I don't think I could be funny under pressure. Some would say I'm not funny anyway, and they may be right.

----------------

Darth:

Not many would say your not funny badgenome lol. Still nice to see your a bit modest!

Now A lot of VGC feels you and d21lewis are the funniest members on the site. So do you see d21lewis as your rival? Or are you more of a "Wai so sirius on internetz" kinda guy?

----------------

Badgenome:

I'm pretty insulted by the comparison, to be honest. As a dyed in the wool d21lewis fan, I find it infuriating to see him compared to such a hack.

----------------

Darth:

tehehe..

Through your guise of sarcasm and humor one thing has been clear, you do prefer the Playstation brand more than others. Whats the history behind that?

----------------

Badgenome:

Yeah, I actually do prefer it right now. It was a rough start for the PS3, but they really turned things around and I'm proud of them! And Vita looks super hot! Clearly I was on the Xbox bandwagon for a while as they were just burying Sony with games like Dead Rising, Mass Effect, Gears of War, Lost Odyssey, etc. But the silly PR windbags at Sony seem to have been right all along: Microsoft really did punch itself out pretty quickly, at least as far as I'm concerned.

As for Nintendo, I grew up on them and so will always have some degree of fondness for the Big N. But I haven't owned any of their home consoles since the SNES, and given the way they've treated the Wii when it's been the market leader, I don't think that will change any time soon. They even seem to be actively trolling their North American fanbase at the moment. More ominous is the fact that for the first time ever, I'm not even interested in their handheld.

----------------

Darth:

Nice answer and I agree with a lot of it. SONY had a lot to lose, they lost a lot but they got back on their feet and changed their fate, which was doomedism! And now the PS Vita looks to be a product where SONY have really seemed to learn from their mistakes!

Moving on to something lighter, Who is your mancrush on the site?

----------------

Badgenome:

d21lewis, for sure. The only thing I love more than a man in uniform is a man out of uniform, if you catch my drift. The cool thing is, if we ever consummate this thing, our mutual love of boobies will allow us to remain comfortably in denial.

----------------

Darth:

lol! hmm this is the 2nd time we have mentioend d21lewis...he may start asking for a stake in the royalties soon!

Getting back to gaming whats your favourite game of last generation? How does it compare to your favourite game of this generation?

----------------

Badgenome:

Katamari Damacy is probably my favo(u)rite from last gen, and Flower is my favorite from this gen. I've never really thought about it before, but I guess they're actually kind of similar games, huh? I can't wait to see what next generation holds for the collect-things-with-another-thing genre. (For the record, Flower is the better game.)

----------------

Darth:

Thats pretty interesting, at the core both games are pretty similar and they have both become your fav games this gen. One has to wonder how Kinect would work with a game like flower!

Getting back to the site, how do you feel the transition from VGchartz of old to new has been? Is VGChartz better not than it was better community wise?

----------------

Badgenome:

I don't really notice these things, honestly.

At least not until they're pointed out to me. But I just heard that noname2200 has left, so things are definitely worse!

____________________________________PREDICTION TIME___________________________________

----------------

Darth:

Right I would like you to make ONE prediction for next generation!

----------------

Badgenome:

I really have no idea what will happen next generation. The console market being so divided already makes it impossible to predict with any certainty if there will be a clear market leader and who it will be, and the rise of smart phones and cloud gaming and everything just makes everything even more uncertain. But I do think we'll see the networks (Live, etc.) increasingly become the "platform", and the hardware will eventually just be the thing through which you access it.

____________________________________PERSONAL QUESTIONS___________________________________

----------------

Darth:

Now VGChartz we're moving on to some questions that are more personal! I've been a bit tame with these questions this week...

Where does your excellent sense of humor come from, are you like this in real life too? We've all spent more time wondering about this than even posting on VGchartz!

----------------

Badgenome:

I don't know that it's "excellent", and I don't know where it comes from! It's just me reacting to things, really. And yeah, I'm pretty much the same in real life, although I think it's necessary to express it in a different way because internet humor just doesn't translate IRL. Nothing drives me battier than seeing people at protests or demonstrations waving signs with internet memes on them.

----------------

Darth:

Right, yeah reactions in real life would be pretty different! Again good to see your modest

Whats the best and worst pickup line you've used on a girl?

----------------

Badgenome:

I don't really use lines. For one thing, it's too pretentious. For another, I download all my girlfriends.

----------------

Darth:

We would all love a link to the site where you download them from! (by PM of course)

Your a animal lab technician, so whats your favourite animal?

----------------

Badgenome:

As much as it kills me to admit having something in common with darth, I love dogs.

----------------

Darth:

*cackles like a hyena* dogs FTW! I hope you like my dog then!

Finally...Who's been the most inspirational person to you in your life?

----------------

Badgenome:

Myself, I guess. I'd be lost without me.

----------------

Darth:

Thanks for your time badgenome and thanks for an awesome interview!!

But VGchartz this isn't the END of badgenomes part in this show!

He has a role to play int he activities segment.

But most importantly now YOU, yesss YOUUUUU can ask badgenome questions!

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Segment 2 - Activities 1, 2 & 3

We have 2 activities in this segment guys!

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Activity 1 -- Guess The Films

Right you need to guess the film from these clues..there are TWO films to guess today!

1. The clue for this film is in the TITLE (not thread title) of this Episode! It was a blockbuster!

2. This film came out in 2001, it was based on a very popular book, it was made by an unkown director, the franchise has did very well at the box office, the main character is a pretty short actor in real life.

Activity 2 -- Caption DAT Picture!

Right in this activity all you need to do is write a witty or funny statement to go along with this picture!

Activity 3 -- NAME the VGC Member!

Which VGC member do these words make you think of:

- Cute:

- Gullible:

- Angry:

- Silly:

--------------

Badgenome Answered:

- Cute: Seece

- Gullible: Mr Khan (politically)

- Angry: vlad321

- Silly: Mr Khan (again, politically)

Intermission -Nostalgic Music Piece

Tomorrow I will finally see Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows Part 2

So in order to get nostalgic I must remember this great piece of music from Harry Potter & The Philosophers Stone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSb7mOk_UvU

This was at the end of the film and can sum up parts of my childhood.

Rate the track if you want to!

We will continue with the show after a short break!

Segment 3 - Badgenome's Food Heaven or Hell! (Recipe Of The Week To Go With It)

Badgenome was asked what his FOOD HELL & FOOD HEAVEN was!

Now these are the only clues that I can give:

Badgenomes FOOD HELL, so his least favourite cuisine is from Asia

Badgenomes FOOD HEAVEN, so his favourite cuisine comes from a place where people LOVE to go on cruises...its near UK

Can You GUESS what badgenomes food Heaven Or Hell Is?

Do You want a Recipe From His Food Heaven Or Hell?

Segment IV - Emotional Story Of The Week

There was a blind girl who hated herself just because she's blind. She hated everyone, except her loving fiance. He is always there for her. Blind girl said that if she could only see the world, she would marry her fiance.

One day, someone donated a pair of eyes to the blind girl and then she can see everything, including her fiance.

Her fiance asked her, "now that you can see the world, will you marry me?" The girl was shocked when she saw that her fiance is blind too, and refused to marry him.

Her fiance walked away in tears, and later wrote a letter to girl saying. "Just take care of my eyes dear."

What are your thoughts on this emotional story? Would have done DIFFERENT if you were in the girls shoes?

Farewell

Its been a great night, thanks for the support!

The next Episode I will be hosting will be on 30th July, see you then!

Now enjoy Conegamers Episode next week!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Hmph... i like the idea of being a critic. sign me up for that would you kindly?

jneul said:
lestatdark said:
Jin_Shihouin said:
Part2:

@Jneul

@Fab_GS

i was thinking of her and her name escaped me lol, my stupid memory

i got a new exciting thing to add to this thread a confession of any crushes you ever had on any FF character and why lol

ok here is mine, try not to laugh please, mine was vincent because i had a tutor named vincent that i really fancied when i was younger, go on now your turn

That will be tomorrows discussion of the day

THANKS for the idea!!!!

@seraphic

sure will, can I sign you up for the league thing too?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Darth, the answer to your question is Akitoshi Kawazu

That was hard, made me go searching on my NES emulator xD

Current PC Build