By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread + League + VGCritic

Wagram said:
I farmed about 50-60 Platinum Ingots. and I did not do the Dark Matter farming.

That's like 9 M just in Ingots o_O How long did that took you?

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

wow wagram!

I've done most of Titan's Trials!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

lestatdark said:
Wagram said:

10+ Hours.

Those bitches RARELY drop the platinum ingots. Even with the Collector's Catalog.

Wagram said:
lestatdark said:
Wagram said:

10+ Hours.

It took me almost 6 hours to get 16 Ingots, and you on 10 hours get between 50-60? Man, I wish I had the luck some of you guys have >_>

This reminds me of Bladestone farming on Demon's Souls, some people got the Pure in two/three tries, others like me took almost 5 hours to get one. Frigging luck. 

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network
lestatdark said:
Wagram said:
lestatdark said:
Wagram said:

10+ Hours.

It took me almost 6 hours to get 16 Ingots, and you on 10 hours get between 50-60? Man, I wish I had the luck some of you guys have >_>

This reminds me of Bladestone farming on Demon's Souls, some people got the Pure in two/three tries, others like me took almost 5 hours to get one. Frigging luck. 

Well I killed addys in less than 2 Mins and I had a fully upgraded normal item upgrade dropper on. Not the rare one or the one that dops ethersols+ fortisols.

Wagram said:
lestatdark said:
Wagram said:
lestatdark said:
Wagram said:

10+ Hours.

Well I killed addys in less than 2 Mins and I had a fully upgraded normal item upgrade dropper on. Not the rare one or the one that dops ethersols+ fortisols.

Me too :P I only used Collector Catalog when farming for Platinum Ingots, but still had crappy luck. Best drop rate I had was 4 on a row, but then I spent like 8 battles without getting one T_T

Current PC Build

lestatdark said:
Wagram said:
lestatdark said:
Wagram said:
lestatdark said:
Wagram said:

10+ Hours.

Me too :P I only used Collector Catalog when farming for Platinum Ingots, but still had crappy luck. Best drop rate I had was 4 on a row, but then I spent like 8 battles without getting one T_T

You will get that alot. I farmed mine in Eden btw. You could just reload on death if they didn't drop. saved SO MUCH time.

darthdevidem01 said:
wow wagram!

wow indeed, i desperately need money but still can't kill adamantoises, i think its just my strategy not my stats but ahh well, i will perfect that.

yeah i have done the titans trials and Attacus isn't difficult just as 9 million HP which is INSANE for something you can't stagger xD but yeah as long as you have a sentinel almost constantly its not hard, just time consuming.

End of 2014 Hardware Predictions (03/03/14)

PlayStation 4: 12-15million

Xbox One: 7-10 million

Wii U: 8-9 million (Changed 01/04/2014 from 7-9 --> 8-9 million)

mitsuhide said:
darthdevidem01 said:
wow wagram!

wow indeed, i desperately need money but still can't kill adamantoises, i think its just my strategy not my stats but ahh well, i will perfect that.

yeah i have done the titans trials and Attacus isn't difficult just as 9 million HP which is INSANE for something you can't stagger xD but yeah as long as you have a sentinel almost constantly its not hard, just time consuming.

He hit my snow, and Mediguard healed it all back every time. Lol.