By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread + League + VGCritic

Crystalchild said:
darthdevidem01 said:
WAGRAM & others were right

Chapter 10 boss is VERY HARD!

harder than the Chapter 9 one!!

he's nothing compared to the guys in the next chapters. ;)

...but i cant access Cieth Stone Mission 14 :(( how can i unlock that? q.q wanna ride Chocobo's!

did you do the missions 1-13? 

edit 

everyones tier 3 weapons require trapezohedron, which either cost 2,000,000 gil or you can get a rare drop from adamnatiose. 

i found a pretty easy way to get it, and made a video about it. if anyone wants help then ask me, it will require you to be able to beat admantoise. 

Around the Network
Crystalchild said:
piggychan said:
just gotten to pulse.... omg it reminds too much of my time partying in FFXI >_> *feels nostalgic and sad*

lmao

but yes, this part made me want XIV :D (played WOW, so i didnt care for XI, i did play it, but playing two MMOs is toooo much. but i ended WOW longer ago, so i look forward to XIV!)

but a question: who will play XIV when its out? 'd like to see a VGChartz Guild xD

I'll be getting Final Fantasy XIV for the PS3 and PC, I'll have both so I can play whenever I want and help myself!!!

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

@a12331

no i didnt, so i have to do them first?.. darn, 6 missions to go then. q.q..

@traphezohedron:.. do you mean this Vanille thing?^^, that's how i got one. :P

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

I am on Chapter 10 now. Should I start grinding for later?

FINALLY I am able to play this game. Sometimes life just kicks you in the Nuts. I've been looking forward to this for years, and I just bought a house and the close date ended up being March 10! So my wife and I just moved into our new house, I got boxes and crap everywhere but the first thing I got together was my TV and PS3 (and just now my PC). FINALLY I'm getting to invest some time into it.

I'm about 7 or 8 hours into it, just got Odin (som'bitch was hard), and I'm loving it. Before I thought that it was all hogwash that western reviewers just had a bias against Jrpgs, but seeing the reviews this game is getting, and playing it for myself I'm beginning to see that the talk may be true. This game is fantastic, I can't believe it's getting so many 8s across the board.

Anyway, I'm off to play some more. Awesome times, can't wait to get deeper.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network
The_vagabond7 said:
FINALLY I am able to play this game. Sometimes life just kicks you in the Nuts. I've been looking forward to this for years, and I just bought a house and the close date ended up being March 10! So my wife and I just moved into our new house, I got boxes and crap everywhere but the first thing I got together was my TV and PS3 (and just now my PC). FINALLY I'm getting to invest some time into it.

I'm about 7 or 8 hours into it, just got Odin (som'bitch was hard), and I'm loving it. Before I thought that it was all hogwash that western reviewers just had a bias against Jrpgs, but seeing the reviews this game is getting, and playing it for myself I'm beginning to see that the talk may be true. This game is fantastic, I can't believe it's getting so many 8s across the board.

Anyway, I'm off to play some more. Awesome times, can't wait to get deeper.

Same here & thats the sentiment many people have here

HOW did this game get the metacritic score it did....I mean its below FFX-2

I am glad your enjoying the game

And on the bright side....your apparently in the "bad part" of the game

ENJOY!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Crystalchild said:

@a12331

no i didnt, so i have to do them first?.. darn, 6 missions to go then. q.q..

@traphezohedron:.. do you mean this Vanille thing?^^, that's how i got one. :P

yeah you have to do missions 1-13 first. on mission 8 you get a good prize. 

Crystalchild said:
Fab_GS said:
Crystalchild said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Crystalchild said:
piggychan said:
just gotten to pulse.... omg it reminds too much of my time partying in FFXI >_> *feels nostalgic and sad*

lmao

but yes, this part made me want XIV :D (played WOW, so i didnt care for XI, i did play it, but playing two MMOs is toooo much. but i ended WOW longer ago, so i look forward to XIV!)

but a question: who will play XIV when its out? 'd like to see a VGChartz Guild xD

Once I finish fF13, the hype for XV BEGINS! lol

wrong. :P the hype for Versus XIII Begins. im still confident that it will be WAY better than XIII, hard goal, but im sure they'll do it. ;)

FFvXIII is an ARPG, which makes Final Fantasy XIII better by default.

Star Ocean: TLH is Action-Based too, but its better than FFXIII, so dont say that.

nah just kidding, i can compare SO and FFXIII because they are too different from each other.

Please don't bother comparing quite possibly the worst RPG (right down there with Two Worlds) with this game.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
Crystalchild said:
Fab_GS said:
Crystalchild said:

wrong. :P the hype for Versus XIII Begins. im still confident that it will be WAY better than XIII, hard goal, but im sure they'll do it. ;)

FFvXIII is an ARPG, which makes Final Fantasy XIII better by default.

Star Ocean: TLH is Action-Based too, but its better than FFXIII, so dont say that.

nah just kidding, i can compare SO and FFXIII because they are too different from each other.

Please don't bother comparing quite possibly the worst RPG (right down there with Two Worlds) with this game.

i LOVE Star Ocean: TLH (with Jap. Voiceovers). :P

but more important..

RIDING CHOCOBO'S IN HD IS  A-W-E-S-O-M-E!

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

Chapter 11 - 9.4

Was a very annoying chapter...but once you figure out what Roles to use on bosses they become A LOT easier.

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix!