By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread + League + VGCritic

is chapter 10 long?

Around the Network
mitsuhide said:
Carl2291 said:
Final Fantasy XIII has bombed... Confirmed!

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=103876&page=1#

wow what an absolutely ridiculous thread xD

No, the word ridiculous can not describe how ridiculous that thread really is.

All come from people that have not played the game.

I got a new reason to ban people

Ban: Reason: You are ridiculous /

chriscox1121 said:
Xxain said:
chriscox1121 said:
finally got the helter skelter

have you found any Ash Titanium stone?

no...is that what i need to get to the omega weapon?

No I upgrade Lights 1st weaponand to get to the 2nd tier I need Ash Titanium stone the item needed to evolve to second tier is different for every weapon but i believe its the same for 3rd tier

Cthulhu said:
mitsuhide said:
Carl2291 said:
Final Fantasy XIII has bombed... Confirmed!

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=103876&page=1#

wow what an absolutely ridiculous thread xD

No, the word ridiculous can not describe how ridiculous that thread really is.

All come from people that have not played the game.

I got a new reason to ban people

Ban: Reason: You are ridiculous /

haha you should do that xD

End of 2014 Hardware Predictions (03/03/14)

PlayStation 4: 12-15million

Xbox One: 7-10 million

Wii U: 8-9 million (Changed 01/04/2014 from 7-9 --> 8-9 million)

grinding this tier 3 stne for 2 hours now.. i even have this item increasing accessory equipped.. :( but the good thig is, that i'll have every class up to max very soon. :D

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

Around the Network

just gotten to pulse.... omg it reminds too much of my time partying in FFXI >_> *feels nostalgic and sad*

chriscox1121 said:
is chapter 10 long?

2-3 hours maybe less..but get the opportunity to build up your characters for 11 or you gonna have a problem

piggychan said:
just gotten to pulse.... omg it reminds too much of my time partying in FFXI >_> *feels nostalgic and sad*

lmao

but yes, this part made me want XIV :D (played WOW, so i didnt care for XI, i did play it, but playing two MMOs is toooo much. but i ended WOW longer ago, so i look forward to XIV!)

but a question: who will play XIV when its out? 'd like to see a VGChartz Guild xD

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

Crystalchild said:
piggychan said:

lmao

but yes, this part made me want XIV :D (played WOW, so i didnt care for XI, i did play it, but playing two MMOs is toooo much. but i ended WOW longer ago, so i look forward to XIV!)

but a question: who will play XIV when its out? 'd like to see a VGChartz Guild xD

yeah i will get XIV when its out most certainly :D

End of 2014 Hardware Predictions (03/03/14)

PlayStation 4: 12-15million

Xbox One: 7-10 million

Wii U: 8-9 million (Changed 01/04/2014 from 7-9 --> 8-9 million)

Crystalchild said:
piggychan said:

lmao

Wagram is looking forward to XIV!

I would never buy an MMO though, personally!

Once I finish fF13, the hype for XV BEGINS! lol

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey