By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread + League + VGCritic

I'm up to 10 hours in chapter 11 so far. Not even 40% hunts finished yet either.

Around the Network

Just finished Chapter 9.

Chapter 9- 10/10

Now on Chapter 10, not to far from Gran Pulse.

Day one sales for Other Regions is now in and the title did just over 325,000 units, so around 775,000 units across the Americas and Other Regions in total on day one, with 69% on PS3 and 31% on Xbox360.

http://news.vgchartz.com/news.php?id=7369&mp=1

Chapter 10: 9.0/10

Chapter 11: I think I'll stay here for a while

Love the music in chapter sick, probably my favorite OST in the whole game.

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Around the Network

i have provided the following link for all of your weapon questions and curiousity
http://finalfantasy-xiii.net/forums/showthread.php?s=e89519b4bddee9efdb4b8e67482e8312&t=10251

I just killed a boss with over 2M HP. DAMN!

Wagram said:
I just killed a boss with over 2M HP. DAMN!

i just killed one of the BIG Guys down in Pulse.

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

I'm so envious of you all playing FFXIII right now T_T *waits patiently for monday night to come* arghhh.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Naum said:
Am I the only one who seriously whats to kill Hope?? every damn minutes he whines... getting sick of it ,sometimes I just want to turn the game off.

If hope did anything other than whining early on in the game I'd be surprised as his character would be very unrealistic.

I mean (chapter 1 spoilers) his MOTHER died for crying out loud....Then he gets turned into a l'cie, something he's thought to be a monster, oh & he's only 14......so if he did anything BUT whine I'd be shocked, because if I was in his place I would be crying non stop!

I really don't get the hope complaints, he's the most well developed character in the whole game & a true inspiration for strength that many 14 year olds could learn!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey