By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread + League + VGCritic

Fab_GS said:
I have a question. :)
What are the items/weapons I can miss in the game?

FFXlll is different from other FF's, Lightings ultimate weapon is the Omega Weapon, but you can get it from ANY weapon in the game by upgrading. What Weapon you decide will affect the stats only... for example if you upgrade a weapon that has fire damage all three 3 tiers would get that trait plus there own. Weapons evolve twice im using lightenings 1st weapon because its balanced in Atk and Mag

Around the Network
Fab_GS said:
Tbone said:
outlawauron said:
CGI-Quality said:
Pssh.........some of y'all are Snow haters?! Get out!

I don't really like Snow. He's a wannabe Kamina.

Think Snow is more like Zell from FF8

Zell was awesome. Snow is better.

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Chapter 1: 5
Chapter 2 : 5.5
Chapter 3 : 6
Chapter 4 : 5
Chapter 5 : 7

Btw: Can anyone tell how is with money, i mean u don´t get anything from fighting so do i have just have to sell stuf, does anyone know?

Tbone said:

Btw: Can anyone tell how is with money, i mean u don´t get anything from fighting so do i have just have to sell stuf, does anyone know?

There are certain items you can for a shit load of money, they dont do anything for weapon upgrading so its fine. In the item description it says can be sold for premium price

Xxain said:
Tbone said:

There are certain items you can for a shit load of money, they dont do anything for weapon upgrading so its fine. In the item description it says can be sold for premium price

Thx i will look into it.

Around the Network

I really enjoyed Chapter 7. I think it deserves a 9.5

srzly, what do i need to upgrade to tear 3 weapons for Light? :(...

@Xxain: every weapon of Light will uprade into the same Weapon(S) :O? (would be awesome imo)

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

Crystalchild said:
srzly, what do i need to upgrade to tear 3 weapons for Light? :(...

@Xxain: every weapon of Light will uprade into the same Weapon(S) :O? (would be awesome imo)

any of lighting's weapons will go to the same 3rd tier weapon the omega weapon reguardless of what weapon you choose to get there with

Tbone said:
Xxain said:
Tbone said:

Thx i will look into it.

chapter 9 is filled with incentive chips

Am I the only one who seriously whats to kill Hope?? every damn minutes he whines... getting sick of it ,sometimes I just want to turn the game off.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints