By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread + League + VGCritic

spartan004 said:

WOW, Disc 1 was short, I mean REALLY REALLY short, it only took 8 hours 15 minutes to get to disc 2, how is it supposed to be a 50 hour campaign? Disc 2 & 3 would have to be 21 hours a piece then, this makes no sense, btw disc 2 starts on chapter 5

It's not 60 hours. Never was. You'll finish it in 30-40 hours. The time is no difference than any previous FF.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
spartan004 said:

WOW, Disc 1 was short, I mean REALLY REALLY short, it only took 8 hours 15 minutes to get to disc 2, how is it supposed to be a 50 hour campaign? Disc 2 & 3 would have to be 21 hours a piece then, this makes no sense, btw disc 2 starts on chapter 5

It's not 60 hours. Never was. You'll finish it in 30-40 hours. The time is no difference than any previous FF.

Depends on if you do a lot of extra stuff or not.

Story wise I think it will end up around 40 hours. Everything else included up to 100.

McClaren said:
outlawauron said:
spartan004 said:

Depends on if you do a lot of extra stuff or not.

Of course, that would be extra.

But to 'beat' the game, all you need to do is beat the finish encounter and see the credits. Extra/side quests should never be included.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

lestatdark said:
I just saw my GIF on HD!!! *dies*

AWESOME!!! *slapped* lol.

So are we all giving a final score to the game once we're done? Cause for me, it's a 9.6.

Around the Network

I won't get to play the game for two days :( Hope you all enjoy it while I;m gone lol there better not be spoilers when I get back

Later today!!

Don´t u think its strange it has chapters, i mean when did Final fantasy have chapters before.

Tbone said:

Don´t u think its strange it has chapters, i mean when did Final fantasy have chapters before.

The only other 1 I remember with Chapters was X-2.

Shorty11857 said:
I won't get to play the game for two days :( Hope you all enjoy it while I;m gone lol there better not be spoilers when I get back

dude I strongly suggest you don't return to this thread till you finish the game. I'm just waiting for an asshole to come across this thread, or someone to accidentally mess up a spoiler tag. Either way, you wouldn't want that.

And on that note, I'm going in for another 3-5 hours of sweet sweet gametime.

Edit - double post sorry....