By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread + League + VGCritic

Crystalchild said:
lestatdark said:
Crystalchild said:
/signed @ seraphic, Vanille's Voice is not really enjoyable. :P ... i'd like to have the japanese Voices!..

and btw, i grinded 100.000~ Crystarium-Points, and every Character has at least 2 Crystarium-Trees (trees? lol^^) maxed out to lv4, but i cant beat this shitty Boss.. why the hell does he have 2,3mil life?!.. even if the guy is shocked to a 999.99%, Lightning hits him for 12k with her LV33 Chaossword (254 ATP).. and even if you get him down to 50%, he'll give every Character TONS of Status Ailments, and some seconds later, he kills my Leader... (only Snow is alive after that, but well.. he has 4400 Life, while Lightning and Hope have 3600.) .. 'could puke. srsly.

Is that the Super Pope boss? I've heard that it's amongst the hardest fights in the entire game

Super Pope xD? do you mean Dysley or what? :o

Naw, Dysley's Fal'Cie Form was nooblike, im figting another Fal'Cie, in Gran Pulse in this Strange tower.

anyway, killed him. with 3 Healers. xD

one hint from me: if you reach Pulse, do yourself a Favor and grind these small Fox'es until you reached LV4 on at least 1 Crystarium Tree. if not, you'll be frustrated as me. the Difficulty is, as i said before, just insane. funny thing: the enemies on the way to your destination-point are much stronger as in the Dungeon itself. and no, i dont mean the BIG ones in the greenlands of Pulse.

Don't know his actual name, since I only saw it on forums from those who played the Jap version :P

I'm pretty much grinding as I go along, I try to finish each chapter with the crystarium trees at their maximum. 

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

chapter 3 completed, my score for it is 8.8 :P:P

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

CAN PEOPLE PLEASE STOP POSTING SPOILERS in this thread? Like this is pretty retarded now...make a spoiler thread if you want to discuss what happens.

And just so you know I don't give a shit cause I know the ending, but you guys are just dropping bombs everywhere!

perpride said:
CAN PEOPLE PLEASE STOP POSTING SPOILERS in this thread? Like this is pretty retarded now...make a spoiler thread if you want to discuss what happens.

And just so you know I don't give a shit cause I know the ending, but you guys are just dropping bombs everywhere!

nothings worse than square's trailers. serizsly, MANY scenes felt so familiar already, that i couldnt enjoy them as i would if i didnt know them.

but well, i cant see any Spoilers, there are some, but they are tagged, so you have to mark them. :P

and @ Dysley: i ASKED if Dysley becomes an enemy and if that is what was meant. of course it could be different.

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

i will come here to post my chapter score and thats it. Eventhough i am ahead of most of you in the game i dont like spoilers

Around the Network
Crystalchild said:
perpride said:

nothings worse than square's trailers. serizsly, MANY scenes felt so familiar already, that i couldnt enjoy them as i would if i didnt know them.

but well, i cant see any Spoilers, there are some, but they are tagged, so you have to mark them. :P

and @ Dysley: i ASKED if Dysley becomes an enemy and if that is what was meant. of course it could be different.

Yeah but same goes for other games like WKC and RoF, they show trailers enough, you watch'um enough and well thats a spoil... thats why i didn't bother watching RoF trailers because i want it all to be fresh!

I did watch WKC and FFXIII though because i was really excited about them!

And yeah most spoilers are marked, dunno what the problem is.

Scale Beasts are actually quite easy...

Just, can't get one beat in the target time yet.

Chapter 2 - 8.2
Getting better.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Darth, change my score of Ch. 1 and 2.

Chapter 1 - 6.8
Chapter 2 - 8.0

Fab_GS said:
Darth, change my score of Ch. 1 and 2.

Chapter 1 - 6.8
Chapter 2 - 8.0

PSN Addy?