By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread + League + VGCritic

Carl2291 said:
lestatdark said:
chapter 4 finished, I rate it a 9.0

It's picking up in terms of story, but it didn't have the Wow factor of chapter 3. Plus, damn bombs! *shakes fists* :P

Agreed!

Especially when you have 3 of them, and they ALL Self Destruct at the SAME time!

I died twice there T_T 

As if it was not enough, there were also two pulsework soldiers with them, argh >_< 

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
lestatdark said:
chapter 4 finished, I rate it a 9.0

It's picking up in terms of story, but it didn't have the Wow factor of chapter 3. Plus, damn bombs! *shakes fists* :P

Agreed!

Especially when you have 3 of them, and they ALL Self Destruct at the SAME time!

tss...

you can let them pay later, the bigger Versions of them are Stronger, but if u play well, u can kill 'em before they can even THINK about exploding!

and srsly... Pulse>Cocoon in terms of epicness.  (Chapter 11 right now)

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

Got to Lightning and Hope wiv the lad taking point. Ch 4 I think. Not used to all this chapter stuff.

Ynwa.

BTW thanks for the tips on Odin!!!!!

Ynwa.

Xxain said:
does anybody know if its absoultly impossible to beat the scale best in ch6 atm?

I have killed like 4 of them. They aren't impossible. They just take FOREVER.

Around the Network

managed to beat the dragon things in ch6....i didnt even realize it was powerful type enemy i thought was just another of those other flying things it was 15mins of fighting

Ok, I'd like to rate the first few chapters, but I'm not sure where they ended and began...I'm on the lake now (best part of the game so far..probably chapter 3 or 4?) but not sure where previous chapters ended and began.

Owner of PS4 Pro, Xbox One, Switch, PS Vita, and 3DS

Chapter 6: 9.5/10 GORGEOUS Chapter

Fab_GS said:
perpride said:
Fab_GS said:
perpride said:
Kamal said:
Fab_GS said:
I hate you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We love you too!

But not as much as we love FFXIII!

Still waiting?

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?post=3222109&page=49&postnum=19

Ouch dude I'm sorry to hear that.

Chapter 5's boss was a bit tough... Had a LOT of health to knock down