By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread + League + VGCritic

@seraphic

where did I say I won't add your scores?

Everything you post related to FF13....in many threads has a begative aura around it....its not only me who feels this way....

I'm surprised your only a chapter behind me lol

I'm grinding though....cus apparently chapter 6 is hard...so I wanna grind now when I can!

@cross-x

ass your develop your crystarium sphere you come accross a "crystal" called "role level"....thats when your role levels up....I've just done that for lightning in commando...but after the role level up the sphere just stopped....so I reached the level limit for this chapter I think.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

@darth can't believe you are now ahead of me lol, I have been busy so I could not play it as much as I wanted to, but I am now on chapter 3 yay.
also I am loving this game more than what I thought :P:P

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

wow you guys are really going balls out with the spoilers!!!

kowenicki said:
btw.... FFXIII is the first JRPG with good voice acting since Lost Odyssey.

Very good observation, I completely agree.

Actually, for me, FFXIII is the only RPG ahead of Lost Odyssey this generation.

Ahhh right gotcha thanks darth!!!

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
perpride said:
kowenicki said:
btw.... FFXIII is the first JRPG with good voice acting since Lost Odyssey.

Very good observation, I completely agree.

Actually, for me, FFXIII is the only RPG ahead of Lost Odyssey this generation.

I may end up agreeing with you on that.... not quite there yet though.

but whatever happens LO and this are head and shoulders over all the other jprg's for me this gen.

I agree with you completely. FFXIII is a great experience so far, but LO was a classic and it's my second favourite game of this generation so far. 

Let's see the surprises that FFXIII still has for us XD  

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Back to XIII! That damn Chap 4 boss hurt me badly. :(

5 Million copies of XIII shipped by the way. Who said that JRPGs were dead?

Chap 4: Reminds me of FF X so much. 9.5/10

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Seraphic WhitE Knight Chronicles dev time was almost as long as FF13, yet you never said a word about that

Rate this game fairly....so far all I see is biasd in your rating

you went in wanting to "hate" the game....thats what your doing

seriously it'll do yourself some good to let go of that hate & enjoy the game.

huh? i never hated the game.

and white knight was out soonner then FFXIII if we count its japan release, there was no excuse for the IE edition ... but this thread is basing reviews off by chapter... not as a whole...

are you saying you wont add my scores so far because you dont like them?

Pity. I shut down my PC and lost the links, but they were all your posts where you had less than kind words about Final Fantasy XIII before it released.

Among them were you deciding that you already didn't something about it, or that you wanted it to fail.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Gonna start playing this again soon, right now it looks like it just might overtake LO as my favourite JRPG of the gen