By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread + League + VGCritic

darthdevidem01 said:
jneul said:
40 mins and counting, need something to keep me awake lol

lol I'm doing maths HWK due in for period 2 tomorrow!!!!!

The teacher set us all of excercise 6E

I'm almost half way through!!

I just read this as you implying Math homework was a good way to keep you awake, and from experience I can say not likely

*sits around listening to FFVIII soundtrack*

Around the Network
Wagram said:

Just got home from work. I still hear Kefka laughing at all the haters saying XIII was going to be crap.

LOL!

anyway 14 MINUTES to go & the embargo endssssssss!!!!!

I'll be awake for 1 hour after the embargo ends to update this thread with reviews

LETS HOPE THEY ARE GOOD

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Shorty11857 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
jneul said:

I just read this as you implying Math homework was a good way to keep you awake, and from experience I can say not likely

I love maths lol

darthdevidem01 said:
Shorty11857 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
jneul said:

I love maths lol

I tried babelfish, this sentence does not make sense in any language known to man

I assume you're in High School? I think I started hating maths when I had to do Honours Math, Honours Applied Math, and Honours Physics. Curse my natural talents!

darthdevidem01 said:
Shorty11857 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
jneul said:

I love maths lol

complicated maths is the best lol, what ya doin owt good??

I always have to do maths when i'm not tired

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

Around the Network

In a sentence, all this amounts to a pretty simple statement: The things Final Fantasy XIII does well, it does really well. The things it does badly are really, truly disappointing.

Final Fantasy XIII has a lot of potential in its design, be it visual, gameplay or story. The areas where it fulfils that potential – the character development, the visual design, the music and the attempt to bridge the gap between Action and Turn-Based gameplay – are truly remarkable  and something for other developers to admire and learn from.

The areas where it has failed to fulfil that potential – villains, sidequests, and the development of Cocoon and Pulse as actual places rather than playgrounds to fight in – are really poor. The missed potential and opportunity to build something truly special in all areas is what keeps Final Fantasy XIII from true greatness.

Missed potential aside, Final Fantasy XIII will give you hours of enjoyment, a considerable challenge, stunning visuals and a satisfying storyline experience. It’s still a brilliant game in the face of all its faults. 

Once again, I defer to our import review. As Nathan said there, you could go on forever reviewing this game, but it is best summed up with a piece of wisdom over a thousand years old: "Better a diamond with a flaw than a pebble

85%

85% from RPG site........they aren't on metacritic

But their conclusion bit is promisiing for me!!

Cant wait for this game 5 more days! hope it gets good reviews but idc either i know im going to enjoy it a lot! L:D

Official Member of the Xbox 360 squad!

Shorty11857 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Shorty11857 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
jneul said:

I love maths lol

I tried babelfish, this sentence does not make sense in any language known to man

I assume you're in High School? I think I started hating maths when I had to do Honours Math, Honours Applied Math, and Honours Physics. Curse my natural talents!

Yup I'm in my last year in school, so its "easy maths", but still quite hard imo

I just checked that sites other reviews, if FFXIII is indeed better than Lost Odyssey we're in for a treat

hmm I'm goin to N4g to see if more are there