By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I quickly looked through the first two pages. No MAG threads? :[

Does anyone else play it? Honestly its my favorite online shooter yet. I have so much fun with it. The scale feels so grand. And you feel like your in a real war. I really hope that more games start having massive game modes like domination. 

Around the Network

I hated the beta, which convinced me not to buy it.

nope I personally don't like tatical/socom type shooters. I wasn't impressed with the beta at all.

i havent played it and ive never liked the look of it anyways, its a FPS and theres far too many of them this gen. Im sick of playing them its just started feeling like the same game with different controls. thats basically the reason im not buying it. sick of FPS.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

I know what you are saying with the too many FPS. My friend didn't buy MAG simply because he is boycotting all FPS for a while. Its still very fun though.

Around the Network

During the beta, if I ever wanted to talk about MAG i'd go to the MAG forums. It's a habit that stuck with me.

4 ≈ One

if MAG was on the 360, it would E.X.P.L.O.D.E

Love it, level 21 so far. Such an awesome game. So many people just don't get it though, thinking its COD or KZ2.

880user088 said:
if MAG was on the 360, it would E.X.P.L.O.D.E
thats because microsoft would of done shitloads of marketing but once again sonys marketing for one of its exclusives has been nearly non existant   

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

Did anyone ever think that maybe everyone who bought and loved the game are way to occupied playing it. So that would kinda explain the lack of threads. When Killzone 2 and Oblivion came out I went days without the internet... and sleep.

Bet with Conegamer and AussieGecko that the PS3 will have more exclusives in 2011 than the Wii or 360... or something.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752