By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Its more like Bad company then killzone or COD. I also love the art style and level designs. The levels are much better then any MW2 maps i played. Its I am level 20, I would give it a 9.2/10. It does need to explain some stuff better though.

Around the Network
Sharky54 said:
Its more like Bad company then killzone or COD. I also love the art style and level designs. The levels are much better then any MW2 maps i played. Its I am level 20, I would give it a 9.2/10. It does need to explain some stuff better though.

cod mw2 is the best fps in the world. Did you hear me,best fps in the world!!!!!!

StokedUp said:
880user088 said:
if MAG was on the 360, it would E.X.P.L.O.D.E
thats because microsoft would of done shitloads of marketing but once again sonys marketing for one of its exclusives has been nearly non existant   

That would explain it. I can't remember seeing any marketing outside some website ads.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Stefan.De.Machtige said:
StokedUp said:
880user088 said:
if MAG was on the 360, it would E.X.P.L.O.D.E
thats because microsoft would of done shitloads of marketing but once again sonys marketing for one of its exclusives has been nearly non existant   

That would explain it. I can't remember seeing any marketing outside some website ads.

Microsoft wouldn't publish a shooter which was so niche that TV advertising would be ineffectual. Website advertising isn't bad if your target market is the hardcore.

Do you know what its like to live on the far side of Uranus?

oldschoolfool said:
Sharky54 said:

cod mw2 is the best fps in the world. Did you hear me,best fps in the world!!!!!!

MW2 is a great game no doubt. But the maps offer no places for a sniper to get up high and snipe. 

Around the Network

Sorry dude...the game seriosuley sucks. Like...SOCOM level sucks.

Sharky54 said:
oldschoolfool said:
Sharky54 said:

MW2 is a great game no doubt. But the maps offer no places for a sniper to get up high and snipe. 

That's because 90% of shooterfans really hate snipers.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

I rented it for a few days this past week and I'm going to try and rent it for a longer period of time if I restart Gamefly.

It's a fun game, but I don't think it's worthy of dropping $60 for.

I LOVE MAG

Currently playing: MAG, Heavy Rain, Infamous

Getting Plat trophies for: Heavy Rain, Infamous, RE5,  Burnout and GOW collection once I get it.

First impressions are not impressive. Graphics are correct but not breathtaking. Gameplay is somewhat confusing at the beginning. And then a few hours later, something clicks. It's big, you are hearing a Squad Leader directing you. You begin to sense the flow of the game. You don't rush anymore. You spend a few seconds looking to the map, where your squad is or waiting for others to join you in your place. From this moment on, you give a shit about graphics or slightly clumsy interface.
What makes this game truly special is that in a few weeks everybody (almost) will enter the game with teamwork, coordination and cooperation as first priority. You will have this type of gameplay even if you're not playing with your clan.