By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Lost Odyssey is Gold !

The high anticipated j-rpg from mistwalker is finally gold and is ready for production.

[

Around the Network

Gold for just Japan right? The other versions are set for February i think.

Completed XBLA: 16 / 32
Completed Retail: 17 / 64
GS Completion %: 82.63%

Hopefully it's also golden.... had to do it.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

in before 360 > ps3 again!

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

wow, that last pic was a total turn off. like a cold shower. totally lost whatever libido i could muster on a cold, rainy monday morning.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network

Nice. Can't wait for this to come to North America. And hopefully it will help push some more systems in Japan.

Are these characters women?  What's with the pink sunglasses and the scarf? 

We don't provide the 'easy to program for' console that they [developers] want, because 'easy to program for' means that anybody will be able to take advantage of pretty much what the hardware can do, so the question is what do you do for the rest of the nine and half years? It's a learning process. - SCEI president Kaz Hirai

It's a virus where you buy it and you play it with your friends and they're like, "Oh my God that's so cool, I'm gonna go buy it." So you stop playing it after two months, but they buy it and they stop playing it after two months but they've showed it to someone else who then go out and buy it and so on. Everyone I know bought one and nobody turns it on. - Epic Games president Mike Capps

We have a real culture of thrift. The goal that I had in bringing a lot of the packaged goods folks into Activision about 10 years ago was to take all the fun out of making video games. - Activision CEO Bobby Kotick

There men and the guy on the right looks fruitier than a Tropicana beverage. I never understood the Japanese fascination with androgynous male characters. Some Korean designed games really take it to the extreme. I mean the men in Magna Carta are especially bad.

ckmlb said:
Hopefully it's also golden.... had to do it.

i'm sure it will be

WORLD MAP CONFIRMED

[IMG]http://www.xboxperu.com/foro/new/lod1.jpg[/IMG]

You don't know how much this makes my day.

Screw all the FPS games, this game (and LO2, 3, 4) is the reason I have a 360.

Looks like Sakaguchi has returned.

EDIT:  I don't know how to do image tags. 

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.