By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 360 still ahead in others O.o?? am i seeing things...

I did notice the PS3 said over 32 mil now it says 31 mil..its all about being accurate...well know one is perfect..

http://www.vgchartz.com/sigs/output.php?userid=60726%5B/img%5D%5B/url%5D">

Around the Network

no the total gap is now a whopping 5.8 million!!!
befeore this weeks numbers the gap was close to 5.3

That is complete fucking Bullshit, The PS3 and 360 keep getting stealth edits to make things seem more legitimate.

Way to go 360 i guess. Going off this sites numbers it essentially outsold the PS3 by 500,000 units this week.
This is so frustrating

1 step forward and 2 steps back, huh ioi?
You need to put what adjustments happen when to this sites numbers as a huge alert in news articles. Man up, or at least stop pretending to be something your not.

̶3̶R̶D̶   2ND! Place has never been so sweet.

the 360 was not adjusted down ... it was 36:59 before Others sales came in.

wow, there must of been some bad mistakes, PS3 has been ahead in the others colum by 500k for months now, all of a sudden theres a change, I don't know, Look at other sites numbers, VGchartz is wrong compared to everyone else ???????????????????????????????

oh damn, they WERE adjusted down, 2 million 360 on shelves? .

Around the Network

My math may be wrong, but it doesn't change the question. What was the gap before the adjustment.

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

I saw the 360 at ~14,8m for others before the change, though.

Looking forward to: FF Versus XIII / LBP2 / The Last Guardian / Yakuza 4 / ICO Collection

Seece said:
the 360 was not adjusted down ... it was 36:59 before Others sales came in.

It's been sitting at over 37 M for the entire week. The gap for the past few days was 5.3M (32.1 for PS3 and 37.4 for 360) prior to this adjustment.

whoa!!! didn't see that coming

the DS was perfect at 125million, why was it adjusted down, that is wrong, it was perct before

http://wii.ign.com/articles/106/1064645p1.html