By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Poll: Buying White Knight Chronicles International?

Poll: Buying White Knight Chronicles International?

Yes 151 66.52%

No 25 11.01%

Maybe, after a price drop. 48 21.15%

It's a rental. 3 1.32%

Total:227

No, the purchase was stolen by FF XIII

they should have released this game a year ago, when they finished it well before that

mM
Around the Network

This and Star Ocean 4 will fill my February time, until march when 2 little games will be released (FF XIII, GOW 3), by little i meant HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEE :)

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIII (PS3), White Knight Chronicles (PS3), PES 2010 (PS3), Killzone 2 (PS3)

Games to Finish: Silent hill Homecoming (PS3), Valkyria Chronicles (PS3), Oblivion (PS3)

ils411 said:
is wkc more of a online morpg or an even split between single player and online?

It's split between single player and online from what I understand. The online has seperate missions from the single player story.

leo-j said:
No, the purchase was stolen by FF XIII

they should have released this game a year ago, when they finished it well before that

Heh, my opinion is just like yours! except... you know... more reversed. atleast WKC got extra stuff.

FFXIII did not.

anyways...

On to the topic: Yes, day 1, i even got rid of my pre-order off amazon im making sure i have it day 1. WKC: IE, Bioshock 2, SO4: IE, and LR all day 1's.

Also for those interested here i sincerely encourage you read up the official thread! http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=97181

Lot's of information. that may help you decide if you want it soonner or later...

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

LEVEL 5 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> SE

I owned a 360 for 7 months and i realised there is no point will all the PS3 games coming out this year Uncharted 3 <3

PSN : Stocko

Currently Playing : Dynasty Warriors 7 (PS3, 9/10) Ar Tonelico Qoga (PS3, 8/10) MVC3 (PS3, 9/10) Pokemon Black (DS, 9/10) Dissidia 012 (PSP, 10/10), God Eater Burst (PSP, 9/10)

Around the Network

Day one for me, my only RPG for February

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

It STILL does not have a PAL release date despite promises on the EU PS blog to have further information on the new years. What the hell are they waiting for Chinese New Years?

Sometime, I'm really disappointed in SCEE & SCEAu, in the region where the PS3 is enjoying the most market penetration and keeping Sony's third venture into home console from being a complete disaster at launch, is getting third dipping in just about everything.

At least Sega is treating the West as the West with near simultaneous NA/EU release. (God bless them for remembering that it was Pal that prop the Megadrive and the Mastersystem up. )

HideoK said:
ils411 said:
is wkc more of a online morpg or an even split between single player and online?

It's split between single player and online from what I understand. The online has seperate missions from the single player story.

thanks. if thats so, i suddenly lost some interest in the game. not that i dont like online rpgs, just that my connection sucks bigtime and playing online would most likely be a royal pain.

if the single player is less than 40hrs, i think i'll pass. i like my offline rpg experience to be stupidly long.

ils411 said:
HideoK said:
ils411 said:

thanks. if thats so, i suddenly lost some interest in the game. not that i dont like online rpgs, just that my connection sucks bigtime and playing online would most likely be a royal pain.

if the single player is less than 40hrs, i think i'll pass. i like my offline rpg experience to be stupidly long.

The game is freakin' packed with content, as we say these days. That said, the main story in single player is supposed to only take about 30-40 hours. But I've heard you can actually play through all the sidequests in single player if you want, though it's a pretty high difficulty since they're mostly balanced for three or four players. Counting all the sidequests, it would take you way over 100 hours to play the full game. Plus, there's a new game + option, and you can basically keep gaining skill points from leveling for hundreds and hundreds of hours. Then there's the town you can build like in Dark Cloud, which helps you in single player and can help your friends in multiplayer. You have to recruit npcs from throughout the single player game to build your town.

It's kind of ridiculous in size, when you look at the whole game.

I am not voting until I can get a clear indication of how good it is.