By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Can you Wii guys help me

New to the board and I am very interested of picking up a Wii. I own the 360 and PS3 and have not played a Nintendo console since N64. I just have the fear that soon as I buy a Wii (really hard right now because no store around me has any in stock) that Nintendo would make an announcement of something new for the Wii hardware (HD or some kind of bundle). Should I just wait till after E3 to see what happense because I am not really in a rush or anything.

Just want to play good games

Around the Network

....So what kind of help are you looking for?

Sexy help?

lol wii guys
Anyway,yeah you don't have to worry about any new kind of wii. Trust me. The next one won't come out anytime soon. Also if its a bundle. You can just buy the game its not like its free or somthing

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

We are expecting a black version to be announced soon. Other than that... I am not expecting much in the next 18 months.

Around the Network

I wouldn't be worried about a new Nintendo console coming out soon.

The Wii still has a lot of life left in it. Don't expect them to release a new system until the sales start to drop down a bit.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

No, they already said many times no wii hd

jlauro said:
We are expecting a black version to be announced soon. Other than that... I am not expecting much in the next 18 months.

Thanks for the heads up, i'll just wait till they announce a black console.

Just want to play good games

I guess he wants us to dispel the myths that Microsoft/Sony Industry fanboys try to spread to delay people from buying a Wii.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

red_dragon said:

New to the board and I am very interested of picking up a Wii. I own the 360 and PS3 and have not played a Nintendo console since N64. I just have the fear that soon as I buy a Wii (really hard right now because no store around me has any in stock) that Nintendo would make an announcement of something new for the Wii hardware (HD or some kind of bundle). Should I just wait till after E3 to see what happense because I am not really in a rush or anything.

I tell you what, If you buy a wii and a new one comes out within 2 years from now. I'll buy you any two wiiware/virtual console games you want. Also... buy No more Heroes 2, when you get your wii.