By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Red Steel 2 Collector's Edition

so far Europe only, hope this comes to NA

http://www.nintendoeverything.com/31798/ 

Around the Network

Looks very cool

"After you win, son, I feel like going for a ride on your bike, haha." ~Doc Louis (Punch Out Wii)

Does look pretty nice.  If it comes with the M+ bundle in NA then I'll be quick to order.

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

Good stuff, I'm glad it's coming in EU.

Go buy Metroid OTHER M!

Wii code: 6775-1034-2238-1634

PSN: birdie93      XBL: luthor93

3DS: 3909-7597-9889

You can add me, I won't stop you!

My website: www.fight4custom.com

Ubisoft is giving this game a bit of push after all. I'm feeling pretty good about my bet

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network

Just for anyone interested, the game including a Wii motion plus is only 30 pounds at amazon.co.uk

How can they call a franchise with no red on the steel, Red Steel? I think it's to try and please the casuals, who are NOT going to buy this game anyway. So in reality, you are trying to please the people who will not buy your game, while pissing on the people that will.

Ubisoft is the new EA. A bunch of worthless pussies.

So Ubisoft cares for this game afterall and not not wanting to advertise it and push it to make sure it sold decently, I'm glad :)

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Sweet. I might just get it, if it's not too expensive...

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

This will probably be the last game I buy day one until Other M or Galaxy 2 come out. So if this isn't priced to high I'll definitely jump at it. I really can't wait to see what they've done with the Eastern/Old Western direction they've gone to.