By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - - PS3 Version of Bayonetta Getting Update

http://kotaku.com/5457808/ps3-version-of-bayonetta-getting-update+

Not all multi-platform games are the same. Take SEGA's Bayonetta.

One complaint from PS3 players have been that Bayonetta has long loading times. This upload will offer the option to install the game directly on the PS3's hard disc drive. The Japanese update will include an "Install" option in the game's menu screen.

It is possible to install Bayonetta, as with every xbox 360 title, directly onto the Xbox 360's HDD. However, the Xbox 360 version of Bayonetta does not offer players this option directly through the game's menu screen.

The update will be available starting January 28.

While the Xbox 360 version of Bayonetta received better reviews, the PS3 version outsold the Xbox 360 version in Japan.

Interesting,  seems like it was about time to show some love to ps3 version of bayonetta. Hope this solves or helps to solve the issue of loading times since i know a lot of persons who didn't get the game mainly because of that. Glad to see SEGA listen to people. (better late than never)

Around the Network

Will this also be released for the western versions?

Looking forward to: FF Versus XIII / LBP2 / The Last Guardian / Yakuza 4 / ICO Collection

Good. I hope more fixes are released.

does the japanese version have this patch???
i bought the jap version and i was very dissapointed ;(

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

It is possible to install Bayonetta, as with every xbox 360 title, directly onto the Xbox 360's HDD. However, the "Xbox 360" version of Bayonetta does not offer players this option directly through the game's menu screen.

Nobody has noticed that the second xbox 360 should say ps3?

Around the Network

Why does this mention Bayonetta sold better on the PS3 in Japan?

Seems like useless information. Oh well, that's what I've come to expect from Kotaku.

Will certainly help although I don't think those loading scenes will be completely gone.

Need more info on this. Surely they also release it for the west, right?
I wanted to wait until I get a 360, but with this I might pick up the ps3 version after all.

Looking forward to: FF Versus XIII / LBP2 / The Last Guardian / Yakuza 4 / ICO Collection

Now fix the graphics and I might buy the PS3 version.

Well, idk how the ps3 stuff works, but isn't like if they put the patch in psn, then anybody can get it? No matter the country they are? But anyway, even if that date is only for japan, i don't see a reason for not releasing that patch worldwide later.

But yep, even though i only have a 360, i'm really glad for all the ps3 crew, this is a game that must be played for all the people who like hack & slash/action games. Truly amazing.

If anyone's interested, look at the potential this game brings to the table: http://www.eurogamer.net/videos/bayonetta-game-guide-strategy-video