By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Your top 10 360 games ever......So far.

1) Bioshock
2) The Orange Box
3) Mass effect
4) Fallout 3
5) Modern Warfare 2
6) Assassin's Creed II
7) Halo 3
8) Crackdown
9) Dead Rising
10) Mirror's Edge

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Around the Network

1. Viva Pinata
2. Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts
3. Lost Odyssey
4. Halo Wars
5. Left 4 Dead
6. Halo 3
7. Kameo
8. Beautiful Katamari
9. Crackdown
10. Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection

1. Halo 3
2. Modern Warfare 1
3. Modern Warfare 2
4. Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
5. Gears of War 1
6. The Orange Box (Portal and Half Life 2 then?)
7. Rainbow Six Vegas
8. Left 4 Dead 1
9. Street Fighter IV
10. PGR4 and Forza 3 (Tie)

Worst game I own/played: Yaris, followed by Bomberman Act Zero.

2nd Edit: I loved Bioshock and would have placed it in my top five, maybe behind Elder Scrolls. Only problem is I sold my 360 version for a PC version after beating it (looks really nice on PC) but if u don't own a beefy PC It's a must on the 360. I'll probably get the second one on the 360 oddly enough.

It's just that simple.

Of my 360 collection my top 10 in order would be:

Bayonetta - What can I say?  This game just absolutely blew me the fuck away.  Everything about this game was incredible and it's actually my favorite 360 game and I don't even like these types of games.

Left 4 Dead 1/2 - I love killing me some zombies and you get to kill a lot of zombies in this game.  As an added bonus the controls are wonderful on the console and work *really* well for me.  I generally don't like multiplayer only games like this, but I gladly play with complete random strangers to kill some zombies. 

It's odd that my top two games are games I don't generally like...

Dead Rising - Again, I love killing me some zombies.  I would like this game more but I've never gotten past the first damn day.  I keep starting over because people keep dying and I'm a completist about some things.  XD

Fable II - The game itself is kind of lackluster but the ending, man oh man, the ending rocked my socks off.

Bioshock - The gameplay got a little meh towards the end, the ending boss fight sucked, and it even had a horribly lame fetch quest before that but this was just a really good game.  The twist at the end is totally worth everything and it's a thrill walking around the ruined Rapture.

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare - I avoided this game for the longest time because I'm not that hardcore of a shooter fan but I loved this game.  Everthing about the gameplay was just masterfully crafted and nearly pitch perfect.

Gears of War 1/2 - I only got the first Gears because I had just gotten a 360 and didn't have much else to play.  The first time I played I got annoyed with the controls and gave up.  Much later I gave the game another go and I'm glad I did!  Once I got a handle on the control damnit I loved this game and then the sequel came and just improved upon everything the first started.  Yeah, the story sucks but the gameplay is top notch.

Mass Effect - So I still haven't finished the game but I know I like it.  There are many many many many little gripes I have with it but it's just so epic and everything else is so good.  I can't wait to dig into Mass Effect 2.

Ghostbusters: the Video Game - I know what you're thinking, I'm just throwing this on here so I can whore it out but I actually do like this game!  Still!  Ghostbusters is easily one of my favorite movies of all time and this is a Ghostbusters fan wet dream.  Without a doubt the game has its fair share of flaws, but I can look past all that since it means I get to saddle up with Stantz, Egon, Winston, and Peter.

Borderlands - I haven't done a lot with this game and it's pretty rough around the edges but I still really like it.  I played it by myself and it was meh but then a friend finally made me play co-op with him and it was a blast.  I can't wait until the next time we're both actually free and can have another Borderlands session.

In no particular order...

Fallout 3
Oblivion
Episodes From Liberty City
Mass Effect
Halo 3
Gears of War 2
Left 4 Dead 1
Left 4 Dead 2
Modern Warfare 1
Modern Warfare 2

Around the Network

1. Halo 3
2. Bayonetta
3. Dead Rising
4. Geometry Wars 2
5. Halo ODST
6. Condemned
7. Shadow Complex
8. Forza 3
9. Ninja Blade
10. Splosion Man

Mass Effect 2 is a possible top 10 candidate. I'm only 3 hours in but damn...its fucking AWESOME.

1. Fallout 3
2. Gears of war 2
3. MW2
4. Halo 3
5. Halo 3:ODST
6. GTA IV
7. Bioshock
8. Mass Effect
9. COD 4

In no particular order.

Lost Odyssey
Mass Effect (just got 2, and I am confident it will make the list once finished)
Left4Dead Series
The Orange Box
Halo Series (3, ODST, Wars)
Shadow Complex
Castle Crashers
Modern Warfare Series
Gears of War Series
Bayonetta

1 - Lost Odyssey

2 - Halo 3

3 - Mass Effect

4 - Blue Dragon